ADVERTISEMENT

I Didn't Know or Realize That a School Could Stop a Graduate

ghostoffatjack

Sophomore
Jun 15, 2013
from attending any graduate school and play his last year as one wished. Maybe I missed it in the past transfers but ND apparently is not allowing Everett Golson to transfer and play for any school on their 2015 schedule and certain B1G schools! Doesn't sound quite right but apparently that is the NCAA rule?

from attending any graduate school and play his last year as one wished. Maybe I missed it in the past transfers but ND apparently is not allowing Everett Golson to transfer and play for any school on their 2015 schedule and certain B1G schools! Doesn't sound quite right but apparently that is the NCAA rule?
Not even sure how he graduated so quick with his academic issues and sitting out a year then all of a sudden he graduates...hmmmm

But whatever if he truly did then he should be able to go wherever.........if they have his graduate major and ND doesn't.

Not even sure how he graduated so quick with his academic issues and sitting out a year then all of a sudden he graduates...hmmmm

But whatever if he truly did then he should be able to go wherever.........if they have his graduate major and ND doesn't.
It's part of the reversible jacket culture. IU BB players can graduate in less than 3 years so why not a ND FB player???

He was an early enrollee and took summer classes as well. Also, Notre Dame did not block him from any school. He can go where he pleases -- the report by ESPN was false.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT