ADVERTISEMENT

Hummel

Jun 25, 2015
So, along with not necessarily being a hot commodity on the NBA market, were the Timberwolves unwilling to re-sign him? Is that why he has decided to go play overseas for this upcoming season?

I see. Thanks for the info.

So I guess no other NBA teams were interested, or he just knew that he could get a better deal overseas than any NBA team is willing to offer him right now?

Is E'Twaun going to be back with the Bulls this season?

So far during Coach Painter's tenure, Carl Landry has had the most NBA success/best career of any former player.

So I guess no other NBA teams were interested, or he just knew that he could get a better deal overseas than any NBA team is willing to offer him right now?

So far during Coach Painter's tenure, Carl Landry has had the most NBA success/best career of any former player.

Yes, E'twaun Moore sign a year contract to be back with my Bulls.

Twolves mgmt loved Robbie it seemed (esp Flip), but I guess when you're in that 11th, 12th man role, there are no guarantees. I think if Robbie has a solid season or 2 in Italy, another NBA team will offer. He'll probably make more money in Europe.

IMO, E'twaun is firmly in the NBA for the foreseeable future. He played pretty well when given the opportunities by the Bulls and he can play both the PG or SG positions. It seems his coaches and teammates love him.

Agree with you Carl comment. He has put together and pretty nice NBA career though injuries have slowed him the last couple seasons. Hope he has a stretch of good health this season and beyond.

ADVERTISEMENT