ADVERTISEMENT

Highlights from Swanigan's first game

Wow, nice moves around the basket. Any box score? CS looks like he was really involved, and I especially liked the assist from under the basket.

I think this kids BBall IQ was highly underrated. Kid can pass, has great body control and rebounds like a champ. Oh yeah, and he can shoot it a bit and will be fine posting up in college. Will be hard to keep him around more than 2 years.

I think this kids BBall IQ was highly underrated. Kid can pass, has great body control and rebounds like a champ. Oh yeah, and he can shoot it a bit and will be fine posting up in college. Will be hard to keep him around more than 2 years.
His basketball IQ is one of the attributes Painter has been mentioning all along. I think we sometimes forget that big guys can be smart players too.

I really am a CS fan. I believe he makes the Boilers a top 15 team, or better. Just depends on your guards, as the front line may be B1G best.

What happened to CS in game 2 vs Argentina? He played a game low 7 minutes (next lowest was 16) and was the only player on the team not to score.

Wait a minute. I've read on a more informed site that he is a whiner, can't play away from the lane and is a ballhog that never faced a good big in his career to this point. Why do all of you have the opposite opinions??

He definitely showed the smoothness and skills of a real player. I'm assuming that team isn't a high major college level but it appeared he has the skill set that translates.

I agree that Brunson looked good but the flash might not work against everyone. Maybe it will, that's the first clip I've ever seen of him but I got the impression Swangian was the better player. He looks very Draymond Green-ish.

I sure hope so because then Purdue could be in line for a very fun season.

He definitely showed the smoothness and skills of a real player. I'm assuming that team isn't a high major college level but it appeared he has the skill set that translates.

I agree that Brunson looked good but the flash might not work against everyone. Maybe it will, that's the first clip I've ever seen of him but I got the impression Swangian was the better player. He looks very Draymond Green-ish.

I sure hope so because then Purdue could be in line for a very fun season.

Brunson is an absolute stud. His game is so mature, and his skill is off the charts (like D'angelo Russell, Curry, Harden - obviously not to that level, but you get the point). His dad being a former NBA pro doesn't hurt, either.

Last edited:
I get audio but no video on either my IPad or my Desk top?? Anyone have any clues?

You can't judge the kid from playing On this team. I watched the 1st half today against Iran and all team USA did was run and gun and play very sloppy. They hardly ever feed the post so the bigs have to depend on getting rebs. and put backs. Once he's actually in a system like Purdues he'll fit in nicely

Reactions: BoilerDeac
Pretty much agree with Schockerrr. I watched most of the 1st half also and was not impressed with the squad. They are not a team yet. Maybe the 2nd half was better though. I also thought 1) the rims were too tight 2) Iran sucked. I was looking for domination but didn't see any (there was a brief stretch where No. 9 had a few nice plays). I guess I should watch the whole thing though.

Hey Schnelk, your house still standing? That wind was something else. Personally, I want a refund on this year's weather so far LOL.

Reactions: Frankie611
Yep. I still have the deck stuff and grill cover! Most importantly the power stayed on and the sump pump kept running. Thank God.
Btw Pit, I found this waiting on me this morning since I forgot to hit send yesterday. Doh!

Last edited:
Yep. I still have the deck stuff and grill cover! Most importantly the power stayed on and the sump pump kept running. Thank God.
Btw Pit, I found this waiting on me this morning since I forgot to hit send yesterday. Doh!

No problem.........hell, this is the first time I've been able to use my computer today (phone, computer, tv were out again today)....damn storm

ADVERTISEMENT