ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Ryan and Grant.

paintball1979

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Feb 13, 2008
Thanks so much for being a Boilermaker. Great to have the runner up for Mr B in the state of Indiana wanting to be at Purdue. Thanks for bringing your great skills and wanting to stay in the state of Indiana so all the great basketball fans, plus your friends and family can also easily watch you compete. Great to have what I think will be the next Rick Mount of Purdue.
Thanks Grant for wanting to compete at Purdue with a coach that feels your skill set could be an asset to the program. Love that you chose to play basketball at Purdue when maybe there were many other sport options you could have chosen.
Thanks Mr. Hill for wanting to be a Boilermaker for your final year of eligibility. Recognizing what a great opportunity it would be to play at great university, in a great conference that will have so much exposure and great games next year.
Also would like to thank recent recruits with one year under your belt at Purdue. Thanks Vince, Dakota, Isaac, Jacquil, PJ and Jon for coming to Purdue when the program was in a temporary downside. Look what your contributions have started!
Of course thanks to AJ for staying and wanting to continue to be a Boilermaker when other options could have been chosen. Thanks to all other members of the team for choosing Purdue and now are entrenched in turning the program into a contender.

I'm sorry sir, but you are going to have to be banned for not finding a way to mention the Caleb (Biggie) Swanigan
True statement but the poster did get someone else to mention the name:) Maybe it was in the post plan?

I will not be very upset if we miss on Swanigan because our backup Basil is the energy guy who brings the team out of slumps in many games. Also I think missing on him will only help Taylor we can actually get him minutes to see if he really has JJ like potential.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT