ADVERTISEMENT

Hey NewPal

PaBoiler78

All-American
Jan 18, 2002
I watch a fair amount of MAC ball and Toledo. That Maxen Hook is a baller ( from your town) and Toledo is a really good looking team. I know Jason Candle was on our radar for HC, may have been a miss on our part. He's done a nice job there for 6 or 7 years. Got a 63 - 33 record w/ 2 MAC titles and 6 bowl appearances.

Reactions: pboiler18
I watch a fair amount of MAC ball and Toledo. That Maxen Hook is a baller ( from your town) and Toledo is a really good looking team. I know Jason Candle was on our radar for HC, may have been a miss on our part. He's done a nice job there for 6 or 7 years. Got a 63 - 33 record w/ 2 MAC titles and 6 bowl appearances.
He is. My son was on a basketball team with him in 3rd or 4th grade and it was obvious he was a high D1 athlete even then.

And then you add the competitive spirit and work ethic, and you have a kid who will probably find a spot in the NFL.

Candle definitely was a miss…

He is. My son was on a basketball team with him in 3rd or 4th grade and it was obvious he was a high D1 athlete even then.

And then you add the competitive spirit and work ethic, and you have a kid who will probably find a spot in the NFL.

Candle definitely was a miss…
like I said, may have been a miss, don't know if there was mutual interest

Sorry, we only hire Defensive Savants!!!

Anyone with a heartbeat would have been a miss over this staff. This is a Hazell 2.0 HC and staff. Bobo is at the bottom of this and needs to fix the shit show he created. BIG west champs to BIG west last …… and thi is with a NW team that fired their coach right before the season.

Anyone with a heartbeat would have been a miss over this staff. This is a Hazell 2.0 HC and staff. Bobo is at the bottom of this and needs to fix the shit show he created. BIG west champs to BIG west last …… and thi is with a NW team that fired their coach right before the season.
Well in fairness it was Brohm who missed on Hook, but the rest of the B1G missed also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT