ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, BC any info on?

PaBoiler78

All-American
Jan 18, 2002
have you heard anything on a GA commit NiTareon Tuggle from Nappanee, IN ? some speculation we're after him esp after he moved from Fla

have you heard anything on a GA commit NiTareon Tuggle from Nappanee, IN ? some speculation we're after him esp after he moved from Fla
I never get info like that. There are a few people, one of whom still posts here, who have the occasional nugget, but I’m no inside source on recruiting.

Nappanee is close to me and I know people there so I hear things from time to time. From what I heard is when he started getting big offers he got a big head and thought he was the next best thing coming and wanted to visit all these big schools all over the country so during this time in the spring/summer he decided he was going to IMG in Florida out of no where…but when High school football practices in Indiana were about to start he announced that IMG didn’t have room for 1 year players or something like that so he was coming back to Northwood to play his senior year. At the time it was very fishy on how it played out but thinking it was a cover up because he wasn’t going to play much @ IMG so he ran back to Northwood before the season started. I heard rumblings that could have been the reason but not 100% sure. The kids good but he isn’t anything special compared to any other good WR recruit in the country. When the play is coming his way he plays and has great hands but when play isn’t for him you know it… seen him play in person and the film doesn’t lie either. Georgia will be a wake up call that’s for sure!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT