ADVERTISEMENT

He signed

He didnt sign an LOI. He signed scholarship papers, which means he intends to enroll. Still can go elsewhere without penalty

A part of me believes he is still waiting on whether a ride will open up at Cal. My guess is that Rosie convinced him to give Purdue a shot during the summer - then, if Swanigan did not feel he was fitting in and the Cal ride opened up, he could pull up stakes and head to Cal. So we are not yet out of the woods.

Which is a little unsettling to me. OTOH, we don't know what other conditions are part of the B1G tender, if any. I cannot imagine that Painter would agree with such an obvious out as Swanigan going OOC to Cal - since it was clear Cal was one of Swanigan's leaders all along.

But hey, maybe I'm just paranoid!

But then my favorite saying is, "just because you're paranoid doesn't mean someone is NOT out to get you!"

JMHOAU

A part of me believes he is still waiting on whether a ride will open up at Cal. My guess is that Rosie convinced him to give Purdue a shot during the summer - then, if Swanigan did not feel he was fitting in and the Cal ride opened up, he could pull up stakes and head to Cal. So we are not yet out of the woods.

Which is a little unsettling to me. OTOH, we don't know what other conditions are part of the B1G tender, if any. I cannot imagine that Painter would agree with such an obvious out as Swanigan going OOC to Cal - since it was clear Cal was one of Swanigan's leaders all along.

But then my favorite saying is, "just because you're paranoid doesn't mean someone is NOT out to get you!"

JMHOAU

I'll vote for paranoid:D

I wondered that too, him and coach are pretty tight. Would be pretty low I doubt he would do it.

JMHOAU
Paranoid. This isn't going to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT