ADVERTISEMENT

Has a college bball player ever had a press conference to announce they are

Re: Has a college bball player ever had a press conference to announc

Tom Crean school of self promotion.

He doesn't just teach sub-par defense my friends. He molds these young men in many facets.

Originally posted by hunkgolden:
Originally posted by nat100:
Cardale jones.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
pretty sure my question asked about bball players.
Pretty sure its a question you could have googled, but you didnt.

This is hilarious. More than 4500 guys are playing NCAA basketball. Of those, a handful are declaring for the draft. And we have a kid calling a press conference announcing he's joining the 99+% NOT declaring for the draft?

STOP THE PRESSES!!!

Cardale jones.

I actually did that with no results - which is why I posed the question here.

Just to clear things up. I want to announce that I also won't be declaring for the NBA draft. At 40, short, fat and slow, I'm not sure the NBA is a good fit for me. I have not ruled out declaring for the Tuesday Night Church League in town though.

Reactions: GregJM24 and csd72
Reasonable hey you seem bi curious not that I have a problem with that. How is it getting to hang out with head nfl coaches and man you been kissing on our grown son anymore recently?

Just a thought (posted this on KHC also) but isn't this event also a fund raiser for his fathers foundation? He might be using this event as a way to generate attendance/donations from the Hoosier toothless just begging him to come back.

I hope he goes to the NBA. Now that they have semi-addressed their big man needs, they would have depth issues at pg.

will he walk out to circus music? that's what that team is like and if he annouces he is staying at something like this then that is just more icing on the cake.

Originally posted by jberry5:
Just to clear things up. I want to announce that I also won't be declaring for the NBA draft. At 40, short, fat and slow, I'm not sure the NBA is a good fit for me. I have not ruled out declaring for the Tuesday Night Church League in town though.

Nice! lol

Originally posted by cprh9u:
Nice! lol
Yeah, but you shoulda picked a classier place to announce...like Arni's....I'da showed up...

Originally posted by BoilerGrad02:

Tom Crean school of self promotion.

He doesn't just teach sub-par defense my friends. He molds these young men in many facets.
You have a point there. It could all be string-pulling by Crispy himself...but I doubt it.

Cardale jones.

I actually did that with no results - which is why I posed the question here.
You shouldn't have to defend yourself here.

Originally posted by Jack_Ripper:

Originally posted by cprh9u:
Nice! lol
Yeah, but you shoulda picked a classier place to announce...like Arni's....I'da showed up...
Stay tuned, I'm planning a press conference at Triple XXX before the first football game this fall.

It could be I'm declaring, it could be that I'm ordering the Purvis burger, you'll just have to be there to find out.

Reactions: csd72
What a complete joke . . He wasn't even projected as a draft pick, unless he was going to declare for the night shift at Burger King. Same with Blackman . . . Didn't even show up anywhere.

Next question is who is next on the roster to get Creaned???

Go Boilers!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT