ADVERTISEMENT

Great B1G statement win for YOUR conference!

12375CAT

Junior
Feb 15, 2012
1eddc11e-1c62-4e75-b831-a7ac3e919bd7_zpsc22350bd.jpg

Its great that the B1G is doing very well in the bowl games (and especially shutting up the self-proclaimed know-it-alls at ESPN. It is sad however that Purdue had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Thanks a lot Morgan for nickle and diming Purdue into the cellar of the league.

We should start a fund to offer to allow Morgan to be buried nest to John Purdue's grave so he can be memorialized properly in the future for all he has done! Although I fear that an expensive and complex drainage system would need to be installed for all the urine his grave would attract.

Thanks. It sometimes pains some of us to root for what would otherwise be a rival, but the "SECification" of certain, un-named sports networks (oh heck, here's their initials as a hint: ESecPN) has made it a lot easier.

It's anticipated that the addition of Jim Harbaugh should make the BT that much stronger as a conference. Like Meyer, he knows how to put together a team and WIN, and with Michigan he'll be given all of the tools he needs to do so.

We'll have to see how the rest of the conference plays out. Wisky and MSU have both established themselves as perennial contenders for the BT championship, IMO, and both are looking to make the next step (although with the coaching change at Wisky, that may have some impact). Nebraska has served notice that they don't just want to win, but I'm not sure if they can get back to where they were, the state isn't producing the corn-fed killer linemen that it once was. PSU can come back, but they weren't all that and a bag of potato chips before the mess; now they're in a division where they will have to get past OSU, an anticipated resurgent Michigan and a contender in MSU.

Who do you think the Big 12 picks up to get them back up to divisional playoff numbers? I'd say that Boise or the Mormon schools could provide some good additions.

Big12 will probably get 2 more, but ultimately I think either big12 or acc loses some in next 10 years or so and we end up with the 4 super conferences.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

good for our conference yesterday , but I still believe the SEC is the best esp. when looking over the last 10 years and not just one year. I don't listen to all the talking head shows, just watch the games. I must admit though, I enjoyed watching the PAC12 games the most this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT