ADVERTISEMENT

Germanwings Air Disaster

oh for the love of god. What if the names are Heinrich Abdula and/or Muhammad Reifenstal? What does that prove? And if there is no way their names can be interpreted as "Islamic" does that destroy your theory?

Maybe because they haven't gotten a hold of the families yet? But no, you're probably right. It's another case of a Muslim driving his plane into the ground just like all the other ones that weren't.

Originally posted by buygreekbonds:
Odd they haven't announced the names of the flight crew yet. Hmmm....
I'm happy you feel obliged to unleash your crypto-conspiratorial ideas on this board. Honest question - How did you develop your current world-view?

It's been a day

Please enlighten us as to the normal amount of time it takes to name the flight crew in cases like these so that we can agree to you that it is indeed "odd."

Thanks.

Originally posted by buygreekbonds:
Odd they haven't announced the names of the flight crew yet. Hmmm....
Sum Ting Wong, Wi Tu Lo, Ho Lee Fuk, Bang Ding Ow.

Well, we know the pilot crashed the plain intentionally.

Only information on the pilot is German, not flagged as terrorist.

Update:

He refused to give details on the pilot's religion or ethnic
background. Prosecutor says German authorities were taking charge of the
investigation of the co-pilot, whom he identified as Andreas Lubitz.
Robin refused to give details on the pilot's religion, saying: "I don't think it's necessarily what we should be looking for."
This post was edited on 3/26 8:21 AM by ecouch

Crash intentional.

Originally posted by Beeazlebub:
Honest question - How did you develop your current world-view?
Well, I developed my current world views during my Army career by completing the US Army Officers' Basic Course, US Army Command and General Staff College and Army War College. I also formulated my opinions during 28 years of service as an active duty Army officer, including eight years stationed overseas.

Army War College is focused upon global peace and stability. Those folks believe that fundamentalist Islam is, by far, the greatest threat to instability and is the primary focus of AWC strategic planning. Russia and China were a distant #2 and #3, barely worth mentioning.

Among many, I have been to the following countries on official business: Turkey, Israel, Egypt, Morocco, and the Philippine island of Mindanao (essentially 100% Muslim). Plus "red" China and some weird places like Diego Garcia, Slovenia and Croatia.

Where did you develop your current world views?

Interesting. Why do you say "red" China, in quotes? Are you merely distinguishing China from Taiwan, or do you mean that you went to China years ago when it was quite a difference place compared to what it is now?

It's pretty disappointing to me to see that someone who is as well traveled in the Army as you are has this narrow of a view of 1/5th of the world's population. You're beyond obsessed with this notion that Muslim pilots are downing planes all over the world intentionally, even though there's no proof and every example you put up is summarily put down by fifteen seconds on Google. I think this Germanwings one will be the same, yet I doubt that will deter you from posting your idiocy here until you happen to get one right and wet yourself with joy posting your "I told you so."

the military takes all kinds. It's too big not to have a few crazies.
I went to Basic with a KKK guy. They quickly identified him and got rid of him, but he made it through the initial process and if he was just a tad bit smarter would have made it in all the way.

My guess is the guy has come off of some bad relationship with someone and he just decided to end it all, which certainly would have been alright if it didn't include all the others he decided to take with him.

Originally posted by Bill4411:
My guess is the guy has come off of some bad relationship with someone and he just decided to end it all, which certainly would have been alright if it didn't include all the others he decided to take with him.
Absolutely it would have been better had he not taken 150 people with him, but suicide by an otherwise young and healthy person is not "alright".

you must be so disappointed

it wasn't a Muslim.

You were so ready for it.

Originally posted by Noodle:
Interesting. Why do you say "red" China, in quotes? Are you merely distinguishing China from Taiwan, or do you mean that you went to China years ago when it was quite a difference place compared to what it is now?

I'm really distinguishing "red" China from Hong
Kong.This was circa
1985 and Hong Kong was still a temporary British territory although owned
by China. I went to Hong Kong on official business and took my wife along.

We were stationed at Clark Air Base, Philippines, at that time. We flew
Space A on a C-141 out of Clark. Over the weekend we took a train to Shanghai (now called
Shenzhen) and it was not in the Hong Kong Territories, thus "red" China.

Re: you must be so disappointed

True, I was not surprised by this. The German authorities have flatly refused to identify the co-pilots religious faith even though they have no qualms about divulging all details of his medical conditions, home address, etc.

This post was edited on 3/27 11:51 AM by buygreekbonds

Recent convert to Islam

lol

so you find some pop-up filled website making a claim no one else has.

Why am I not surprised?

Hmmmm....

If you last visited China (Hong Kong and Shanghai) back in 1985, you might as well have visited a different planet. Those places, in fact nearly all of China, today are nothing even remotely close to what they were in 1985. It would be like someone describing what the U.S. is like based on reading Tom Sawyer.

Furthermore, Shanghai is still called Shanghai. Shenzhen is a completely different city, about 1500 km from Shanghai. If you took a train from Hong Kong, the place you visited back in 1985 was Shenzhen--not Shanghai.

And should you question whether China is any different today than it was in 1985, consider this. The Shenzhen you visited had a population of less than 50,000. Today the population of Shenzhen is over 15 million.

Re: you must be so disappointed

Your conspiracy website says that the police recovered a "significant piece of evidence from his apartment, but won't say what it is" as evidence that they're hiding something, presumably proving their canard about him being a Muslim convert or whatever.

Huh. It probably has nothing to do with this:

"The fact that investigators found "ripped, recent medical leave notes, including for the day of the offense (crash), leads to the preliminary conclusion that the deceased kept his illness secret from his employer and his professional environment."

Dusseldorf prosecutor Christoph Kumpa said a letter found in a waste bin in Lubitz's Dusseldorf apartment "indicated that he (Lubitz) was declared by a medical doctor unfit to work."

The letter was found "slashed" in the dustbin, Kumpa told reporters in English."

Your conspiracy website goes on to say "the apologists will try to blame it on illness..." Well, yeah, because he was medically diagnosed as unfit to fly due to depression... so...

More from Fox News (this ought to mean more to you):

"On Friday, the German newspaper Bild, citing police and airline sources, published what it claimed were details of Lubitz's medical records. The paper claimed that Lubitz had been designated as "not suitable for flying" by his instructors at Lufthansa's training school in Arizona around the time that he halted his pursuit of a pilot's license in 2009.

Bild reported that Lubitz spent 18 months receiving psychiatric treatment, was diagnosed with a "severe depressive episode," and received what it called a "special regular medical examination." The report added that investigators were examining whether Lubitz was suffering from a "personal life crisis," including the possibility that there were problems in his relationship with his girlfriend."

I guess that about does it.

This post was edited on 3/27 1:47 PM by gr8indoorsman

An actual reputable news source...

Indeed, it would appear that your world view is mostly based on 30-year-outdated viewpoints. Thank you for admitting this. Frankly, I'm surprised you're not lamenting the fact that this pilot was German and clearly wanted to kill as many French and English as he could...

This post was edited on 3/27 1:49 PM by gr8indoorsman

there are

take downs of this ridiculous claim on other sites as well. it all boils down, as it usually does, to one blogger, who has basically just thrown the claim out there, which then gets parroted on a website, like the one he linked to, and then that website gets linked to by another website, rinse, lather, repeat.

ok

that last bit made me chuckle.

This was all about revenge for the Dresden firebombings!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT