ADVERTISEMENT

Gelen Robinson Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you for real? Have you ever been out much! Sorry but you sound like an old lady ranting and raving ! Have a nice day

Any idea when we will hear the outcome? Will they wait for the legal process? I think 2-3 games is appropriate as a last chance. He seems like a good kid.

Are you for real? Have you ever been out much! Sorry but you sound like an old lady ranting and raving ! Have a nice day

I've been out, just not as a drunk idiot while driving. 32% of fatal accidents involve a drunk driver or drunk pedestrian, 13,000 are killed from drinking and driving every year while several hundred thousand are injured and alcohol related crashes cost American taxpayers over 100 billion every year. ARE YOU FOR REAL???? Idiot.

Lol , thank you dad! We all thank you for the statistics also! When do you start your crusade?
And just when I thought we were getting rid of most of the idiots around this place. Don't think I've ever heard anyone minimize the devastating impact drunk driving has on the victims, their families, as well as those committing the crime. Why don't you seek out one of the above mentioned folks and tell them how it ain't no big deal. Good lord.

Reactions: cprh9u and Hoogolf
I've been out, just not as a drunk idiot while driving. 32% of fatal accidents involve a drunk driver or drunk pedestrian, 13,000 are killed from drinking and driving every year while several hundred thousand are injured and alcohol related crashes cost American taxpayers over 100 billion every year. ARE YOU FOR REAL???? Idiot.

Would you mind verifying your sources for your statistics?
Seems like a lot of those numbers are created to make a point by MADD. Don't get me wrong, I am against drunk driving but do not agree with the .08 BAC determination level.

Yep, I love how people read into what I am saying. No wonder people quit commenting on here, oh well I know what I meant and others do too, its too bad some can't wait to bash someone and add on crap . Maybe I should do the same to others, have a nice day

Yep, I love how people read into what I am saying. No wonder people quit commenting on here, oh well I know what I meant and others do too, its too bad some can't wait to bash someone and add on crap . Maybe I should do the same to others, have a nice day
I also disagree w/ the .08 level. The other day in the paper out here in Pa. there was an article on how the state should lower it to.05 like some of the surrounding states, I mean why bother.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
I also disagree w/ the .08 level. The other day in the paper out here in Pa. there was an article on how the state should lower it to.05 like some of the surrounding states, I mean why bother.

If I remember right, when they lowered it from .1 to .08, it was more about saving money, which happens to lower death and accidents.

Would you mind verifying your sources for your statistics?
Seems like a lot of those numbers are created to make a point by MADD. Don't get me wrong, I am against drunk driving but do not agree with the .08 BAC determination level.

https://ncadd.org/learn-about-alcohol/drinking-and-driving

National Council on alcoholism and drug dependence.

I'm not on a crusade and knew NONE of these stats off the too of my head, but every once in a while I see an idiot of such a magnitude that I can't help but call them out.

FLAG HUNTER, God forbid that one of your family members or friends gets taken out tonight by some college age person just living a little bit because they aren't a "grandma" or whatever else. You are forever an idiot in my book.

If I remember right, when they lowered it from .1 to .08, it was more about saving money, which happens to lower death and accidents.

Why bother with lowering death and accidents? I mean just let people live a little. If thousands of innocent people get killed or paralyzed or lives destroyed along the way, it's a small price to pay for having a little fun and getting out and not living a boring life.

I mean just let people live a little.

Haha. That got a good chuckle.

I get its a serious topic.

Im not devaluing lives or safety. Im saying its my recollection that lowering the amount from .1 to .08 had to do with lowering tax payer dollars spent on accidents and or lowering insurance premiums and not an attempt to stop people from 'living a little'.

Me too, but I am an idiot so I won't understand what's going on! Lol. Had to say that! Yes I am looking forward to which QB and receivers are looking the best! Won't be long

all I am saying is that anyone who did much partying right out of high school, in college or whenever, has driven when over the limit, and the limit use to be higher if I recall, I know because most of my friends and me did it, as did lot of others , just remember what was and I think we turned out ok

This is the worst post I've ever read on here. I've never heard anyone brag about drunk driving.

Even if you were lucky and turned out OK, that's not a reason to brush this off.

I was starting to make a point by point response to the quote above, but anybody dumb enough to say that wouldn't understand logic anyways...

This is the worst post I've ever read on here. I've never heard anyone brag about drunk driving.

Even if you were lucky and turned out OK, that's not a reason to brush this off.

I was starting to make a point by point response to the quote above, but anybody dumb enough to say that wouldn't understand logic anyways...

Ugh dude we get it. Im not defending him either. Im saying post about something anyone cares about.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Ugh dude we get it. Im not defending him either. Im saying post about something anyone cares about.

You should practice what you preach.

I don't think I was late enough to the party to warrant your response, which in my opinion adds absolutely no value to this board.

I don't think I was late enough to the party to warrant your response, which in my opinion adds absolutely no value to this board.

Fair enough, and Im not attacking you as much as I am trying to urge some movement away from a topic that is just repetitive and stale at this point. Sorry if it came off personal.

Not sure what this means, but when Im repetitive its about Purdue Football.

By all means lets continue...

Reactions: BandofBoilers
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT