ADVERTISEMENT

Game of Thrones

Toast.

All-American
May 10, 2011
Denver
I'll preface this by saying that I'm not watching ahead via the leaked episodes, I just watched episode 9 of the current season last night. Please don't post stuff if you've watched ahead and I'd rather this doesn't turn into a big discussion on what happens in the books.

Anyways, season started out a bit slow but it has really taken off in the last 2 episodes. The White Walker battle was amazing, and the fighting pits scene was very cool as well. They've done a good job with mixing in the fantasy stuff outside of Bran's story from last season. Thought the dragon scene was well done, and the white walkers are pretty awesome.

I'm guessing next episode is going to focus on the Cersei and Tyrell's in the prison, then get into Stannis' attack on Winterfell, and close out with some Jon Snow action. I'm guessing the Bolton's will have some incredibly gruesome tricks up their sleeves, but who knows what kind of magic Milasandra (sp?) has coming.

I think Arya will kill Meryn Trant, but the faceless god's dude will get pissed b/c she's not supposed to be Arya anymore. There's so much to tie up... I'm guessing Dany and Jamie Lannister get left out of the last episode but who knows.

Last edited:
I think some people would disagree but it seemed like another home run by the GOT team to me on Season 5. I'm still not sure you wouldn't be better off to wait until its all concluded and then power watch all the episodes at once as the storyline has so many characters it can be confusing.

I think some people would disagree but it seemed like another home run by the GOT team to me on Season 5. I'm still not sure you wouldn't be better off to wait until its all concluded and then power watch all the episodes at once as the storyline has so many characters it can be confusing.

I take it you haven't started on the books? Far more characters + at least 5 years between novels has been arduous, but worthwhile. Best storytelling ever, and a more accurate mirror of society than Tolkien (hallowed be his name).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT