ADVERTISEMENT

Free speech not allowed here.

We obviously have 2 different definitions of a grifter. To the black community. A grifter is a black person that is simply a sell out. Promote white supremacy. A lot of them goes on Faux News to counter what other blacks have said or did that white people like.
you know BNI, my black friends believe as I do....that a grifter is just that no matter the color of one's skin. I believe that with your thought process and train of posts that you may very well be a racist...hate to accuse, but that's what it would appear. It's more about the content of one's heart than it is about the color of one's skin.

Personally, I want to see everyone make it...share a bit of the big dream. If you work hard, if you raise your family and not run away from being the baby's daddy, keep your property up, and treat folks with respect, then you're okay in my book.

If you hate me because I'm white, then you're not.

Last edited:
you know BNI, my black friends believe as I do....that a grifter is just that no matter the color of one's skin. I believe that with your thought process and train of posts that you may very well be a racist...hate to accuse, but that's what it would appear. It's more about the content of one's heart than it is about the color of one's skin.

Personally, I want to see everyone make it...share a bit of the big dream. If you work hard, if you raise your family and not run away from being the baby's daddy, keep your property up, and treat folks with respect, then you're okay in my book.

If you hate me because I'm white, they you're not.
Ask your black friends what do they think of Candace Owens?

what-is-the-net-worth-of-Candace-Owens.jpg

They think she’s hot.

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1
No free speech violation, however firing a person with one appearance because others might get butt hurt if she said something they might disagree with is censorship. At least Fox will attempt to show both sides time to time while these other media outlets want nothing to do with a different viewpoint. True propaganda at its best.
You really think Fox News shows "both sides" in an objective way? Have you watched any of their primetime shows? But really the idea of balance is bogus. If one side is consistently spreading provably false information, then that's not journalism, it's something else.

McDaniel has repeatedly spread false information about the January 6 coup attempt. If you're trying to do journalism, she cannot be seen as a credible source.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
You really think Fox News shows "both sides" in an objective way? Have you watched any of their primetime shows? But really the idea of balance is bogus. If one side is consistently spreading provably false information, then that's not journalism, it's something else.

McDaniel has repeatedly spread false information about the January 6 coup attempt. If you're trying to do journalism, she cannot be seen as a credible source.
I do know Fox shows more from the other side than the other media outlets do. No question it’s slanted. The other outlets fail to cover many issues and constantly cut tape to deceive the viewers of the actual statement. All the other media outlets fail to cover the border issue not wanting to show how bad this administration has handled it.

Reactions: Boilermaker03

BTW I didn’t see any media outlets besides Fox cover the protests of death to America in Michigan. Don’t want to lose those important democratic votes.

Thanks to the likes of Barry Goldwater, Lee Atwater, and others, the repubs did "evict" blacks from the GOP. Research the 1964 and 1868 republican national conventions and you will see how. If you a republican, this would I think you and others will find that book is an interesting read actually.
I prefer non fiction when I read about politics thanks. The info that is used to paint the false reality that you believe in is spurious surface level bullshit. You have to dig deeper to see what was really going on to get the facts, but you and this guy apparently don't want to do that. Which is why you're stuck on the plantation.

Because they promote white supremacy. Owens, Elder, Officer Tatum promote white supremacy for monetary gains. The Republican Party ain’t what it used to be.
How? You say this all the time but provide NO facts or details. It's all in your head man.

Last edited:
We obviously have 2 different definitions of a grifter. To the black community. A grifter is a black person that is simply a sell out. Promote white supremacy. A lot of them goes on Faux News to counter what other blacks have said or did that white people did not like. Most Black conservatives aren’t grifters. I would not call Michael Steele, JC Watts, Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice grifters. They do not promote white supremacy.
I see, so people that benefit financially by lying and making money off of the backs of their own race aren't grifters or sellouts but those that are trying to improve their people are.

giphy.gif

Show me a single news organization that shows both sides in an objective way.

Their prime time shows are openly conservative. It's not hidden from you. Places like MSNBC and others have their "news" team flat out lying and pushing a far left agenda often.
Don't know what she's said about it. What has she said that was false?

Reactions: SKYDOG

Which news orgs do you view as trustworthy and credible?

She wishes that she was. 'Cause she sure doesn't like being black.
Hey BNI, I listened to a few minutes of Urban radio on Sirius today inbetween The Masters.
It was some woman names Lurie?
She was claiming that the issues that Boeing is experiencing are the result of white supremacy. I'm not kidding...

Hey BNI, I listened to a few minutes of Urban radio on Sirius today inbetween The Masters.
She was claiming that the issues that Boeing is experiencing are the result of white supremacy. I'm not kidding...
Well, what was her reasoning? Since, my man Joe Madison passed away a couple months ago, I now mainly listen to Clay Cane that comes on after Lurie at 11:00 am Central. Whether you agree or not, I’m glad you are tuning in.

A guest on Clay Cane’s show thinks the Boeing problems are due in part to Boeing getting rid of the unions.

This morning I listened to your boy, David Webb on the Patriot channel.

Well, what was her reasoning? Since, my man Joe Madison passed away a couple months ago, I now mainly listen to Clay Cane that comes on after Lurie at 11:00 am Central. Whether you agree or not, I’m glad you are tuning in.
You actually listen to Cane even after some of us alerted you that he is just another black grifter?

You actually listen to Cane even after some of us alerted you that he is just another black grifter?
Oh, my bad. I should have listen to y’all. I won’t ever listen to him ever again. I transfer my allegiance over to David Webb on the Patriot channel.

Reactions: bonefish1
Oh, my bad. I should have listen to y’all. I won’t ever listen to him ever again. I transfer my allegiance over to David Webb on the Patriot channel.
I don't know about Webb, but clearly you should listen to we'all .

A guest on Clay Cane’s show thinks the Boeing problems are due in part to Boeing getting rid of the unions.
She kind of lost me when she threw down the race card right away. Her basic reasoning was that there were too many white people in charge at Boeing.
She was definitely pandering to that segment of the black population who believes everything in life revolves around skin color.

She kind of lost me when she threw down the race card right away. Her basic reasoning was that there were too many white people in charge at Boeing.
She was definitely pandering to that segment of the black population who believes everything in life revolves around skin color.
I don't listen to Lurie Favors much. Joe Madison used to come on before, still does as they replay his old shows for now. Her voice, similar to your weekend girl on the Patriot channel is kinda irritating. LIke I said keep listening from time to time. Since Joe Madison is gone, like I said I really like Clay Canes's show at 11:00 Central. You may not agree with them but listen to him from time to time.

She wishes that she was. 'Cause she sure doesn't like being black.
No you don't like her because she won't play the victim like the others on the plantation. You are happy with the crumbs the Democrats will give you because you and your ilk are scared that you can't make it on your own 2 feet. I have seen your post for about 3 years now and you only understand victimhood and people that play that roll.

No you don't like her because she won't play the victim like the others on the plantation. You are happy with the crumbs the Democrats will give you because you and your ilk are scared that you can't make it on your own 2 feet. I have seen your post for about 3 years now and you only understand victimhood and people that play that roll.
Uh oh. He’s baaaaaack.

I was listening to Webb one time and a woman called into the show. She was ranting and raving about white supremacy this and white supremacy that, playing the victim card perfectly.

Then she said something to the effect of:
"As a white man, you have no idea what black people in this country have been through!"

Webb said:
"Maam.....I'm a black man......"

You could have heard a pin drop. It was classic.

I was listening to Webb one time and a woman called into the show. She was ranting and raving about white supremacy this and white supremacy that, playing the victim card perfectly.

Then she said something to the effect of:
"As a white man, you have no idea what black people in this country have been through!"

Webb said:
"Maam.....I'm a black man......"

You could have heard a pin drop. It was classic.
Yeah, I was listening to his show that day. That was several years ago now. But that goes to show you that because of the grifter mentality of Webb, the chick thought that he was a white dude. That's kinda point in all of this.

• Haha
Yeah, I was listening to his show that day. That was several years ago now. But that goes to show you that because of the grifter mentality of Webb, the chick thought that he was a white dude. That's kinda point in all of this.
actually, it's the opposite point. This woman, not knowing who David Webb was or his skin color, assumed all black people should think, act and vote the same. She didn't realize a black man could have the opinions that Webb has.
She thought black people aren't allowed to have a different opinion or life experience than what's fed to them by the race hustlers and professional victimhood sellers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT