ADVERTISEMENT

Freakin’ acorn drops on squad car. Cop unloads entire clip into squad car

BNI assumes anytime a cop shoots someone, it's a black person. Because in his mind, all cops wake up every day with the goal of killing a black person.

Uncle Bni, is this Harvard prof a sambo ?

Don’t know the dude. Not sure if he is one of those black grifters. But his study is grossly flawed. If a suspect is armed then no matter what skin color you are, you deserve to be shot. My argument is with unarmed suspects that encounter the police. There is no way more unarmd whites are killed by police than unarmed blacks. There would be YouTube videos all over the place if that was the case. Also if that is the case, why aren’t white people outraged about it. Police harass blacks more and there is no doubt about that.

Don’t know the dude. Not sure if he is one of those black grifters. But his study is grossly flawed. If a suspect is armed then no matter what skin color you are, you deserve to be shot. My argument is with unarmed suspects that encounter the police. There is no way more unarmd whites are killed by police than unarmed blacks. There would be YouTube videos all over the place if that was the case. Also if that is the case, why aren’t white people outraged about it. Police harass blacks more and there is no doubt about that.
My guess if you've been harassed by a cop, you've earned it. If you haven't, you should have been.

Why aren't white people outraged at the FACT (yes, whether you want to believe it or not, it's a stone cold FACT) that more unarmed whites are shot by cops than blacks? I'd say it's because the vast, vast majority of people shot by the cops were doing something they shouldn't have been (like 99%) and white people say "F around and find out".
I'd also say that the vast majority of people shot by the cops have an existing criminal record. Meaning, they have trouble following the rules in the first place and probably do a lot of things that get them the attention of law enforcement.

It's not that hard to be a law abiding citizen.
Being a criminal is a choice. When you decide you don't want to follow the rules, the consequences can be bad for you.

Why aren't white people outraged at the FACT (yes, whether you want to believe it or not, it's a stone cold FACT) that more unarmed whites are shot by cops than blacks? I'd say it's because the vast, vast majority of people shot by the cops were doing something they shouldn't have been (like 99%) and white people say "F around and find out".
I'd also say that the vast majority of people shot by the cops have an existing criminal record. Meaning, they have trouble following the rules in the first place and probably do a lot of things that get them the attention of law enforcement.

It's not that hard to be a law abiding citizen.
Being a criminal is a choice. When you decide you don't want to follow the rules, the consequences can be bad for you.
Whether you are white, black, Hispanic or Martian, don't you think police killing an unarmed suspect and in most cases when their lives are not in danger is wrong? And certainly wrong when a freakin' acorn drops on the car and the cop unloads his clip into the backseat where the suspect is. At the same time, the cop is yelling that he is hit. Plus the fact that there was another cop not too far away that could have been hit.

Reactions: typeviic
Whether you are white, black, Hispanic or Martian, don't you think police killing an unarmed suspect and in most cases when their lives are not in danger is wrong? And certainly wrong when a freakin' acorn drops on the car and the cop unloads his clip into the backseat where the suspect is. At the same time, the cop is yelling that he is hit. Plus the fact that there was another cop not too far away that could have been hit.
Sure, it's wrong. But it occurs at such a small percentage of the total police interactions, it doesn't even register statistically. You're more likely to win the lottery than to be unarmed and shot by the police.
Now....now....if you're the type of person who has trouble following the rules, can't seem to avoid interactions with LE, then that percentage increases.

Cops are human, they make mistakes. But, unlike most humans, they leave the house every morning knowing that they may have to defend their life that day.

And just exactly on what basis is this study flawed other than it doesn't line up with your feelings?

And just exactly on what basis is this study flawed other than it doesn't line up with your feelings?
Because the study from what I gather is only for the total killed by police whether armed or not. I'm specifically talking about unarmed people killed by police. Not the total number. I'm not sure that there is a study that specifically deals with unarmed police killings only. I stand by what I always say that more unarmed blacks are killed by police than unarmed whites.

I wonder how many people are shot by police because of an acorn falling at an acceleration of 9.8 m/sec^2 on top of a police car. That officer must be the dumbest officer ever, or has some serious PTSD issues from serving in the military.

Because the study from what I gather is only for the total killed by police whether armed or not. I'm specifically talking about unarmed people killed by police. Not the total number. I'm not sure that there is a study that specifically deals with unarmed police killings only. I stand by what I always say that more unarmed blacks are killed by police than unarmed whites.

I wonder how many people are shot by police because of an acorn falling at an acceleration of 9.8 m/sec^2 on top of a police car. That officer must be the dumbest officer ever, or has some serious PTSD issues from serving in the military.
Like I said....most people shot by the police have trouble avoiding the police in the first place. It's not the hard not to break the law. But if you decide to, then deal with the consequences.

How does that cop, in a crisis moment, know what is in the pocket of that "unarmed" man...or his waistband, or a knife in his sock. If You want to continue your rant's, why don't you join the local police force for a few months. In that one moment when the life of others, and you, and your fellow officer are in danger, lets see what mistakes you'd make and whom you would shoot...unarmed.

How does that cop, in a crisis moment, know what is in the pocket of that "unarmed" man...or his waistband, or a knife in his sock. If You want to continue your rant's, why don't you join the local police force for a few months. In that one moment when the life of others, and you, and your fellow officer are in danger, lets see what mistakes you'd make and whom you would shoot...unarmed.
Dude, that's why they go to the academy for professional training. Then after being hired spend months training with a training officer. Then years of performing the actual job. In several cases you have anywhere from 6 to 10 officers on the scene beating the living daylights out of people. Performing illegal choke holds. Let alone shooting some of these unarmed folks. Again, the lives of these police officers are not in danger. Then on top of all of this, the cops lie on the police reports all the time like the Chicago cops did in the LaQuan McDonald case. the cops that lied on the report end up being fired. When was the last time you heard of white suspects in police custody getting confessions beaten out of them?

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Dude, that's why they go to the academy for professional training. Then after being hired spend months training with a training officer. Then years of performing the actual job. In several cases you have anywhere from 6 to 10 officers on the scene beating the living daylights out of people. Performing illegal choke holds. Let alone shooting some of these unarmed folks. Again, the lives of these police officers are not in danger. Then on top of all of this, the cops lie on the police reports all the time like the Chicago cops did in the LaQuan McDonald case. the cops that lied on the report end up being fired. When was the last time you heard of white suspects in police custody getting confessions beaten out of them?
First of all, you claiming that their lives are not in danger is just laughable.

Second, yes sometimes cops lie, and guess what? They were fired. That's what happens when there's an investigation. It's getting harder and harder for cops to get away with crap anymore with all the cameras. You'd think that if they were as bad as you make them out to be, we'd be seeing mass amounts of this stuff going on. Yet it's not happening.

You keep taking anecdotal incidents and painting the entire system with a broad brush. Yet you have no evidence to back you up.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Uncle, according to the Bee, here is yet another example of a rich white liberal trying to buy a black man (or 'boy', as your party leader Joe C. Biden would say).

Does it offend you when rich white dem libs like Oliver view blacks as something to buy and sell - harkening back to the early days of the dem party you support?

Dude I cannot believe you are from The Harbor.
Much less the region in general.

You and I both know how to get put on the ground or shot by the neighborhood much less the police.
Avoid the fronting and you get home.

This video may be an outlier but groups hang the way they hang where they want to hang.
And when the man comes you’ve got choices—- choose the one where they don’t need to do a ton of paper about you.
Believe me— that’s a PO’s greatest motivation. Less paper.

There’s a formula for shot/dead.

Don’t follow that formula.
It’s not racial bruh.
It’s where you are, when you’re there and who you’re with.

You want dead they will make you dead.
Especially up home.

Municipally or privately.

Region dude.

First of all, you claiming that their lives are not in danger is just laughable.

Second, yes sometimes cops lie, and guess what? They were fired. That's what happens when there's an investigation. It's getting harder and harder for cops to get away with crap anymore with all the cameras. You'd think that if they were as bad as you make them out to be, we'd be seeing mass amounts of this stuff going on. Yet it's not happening.

You keep taking anecdotal incidents and painting the entire system with a broad brush. Yet you have no evidence to back you up.
Was Chauvin’s life in danger when he put his knee on Floyd’s neck for over 9 minutes. The 6 cops that purposely drove the police vehicle recklessly killing a handcuffed Freddie Gray. Were their lives in danger? The 6 plus cops tan killed Tyree Nichols. We’re there lives in danger? The 6 plus cops that choked Eric Gardner in NYC. We’re there lives in danger. I could go on and on. Fortunately, these are the ones that were caught on video. They are a whole lot more that are not on video.

Your comments exude white supremacy. Not your fault per se. You just don’t know. You are not black, and probably know very little, if any black people personally. You don’t listen to black radio stations. So there is no way that you will know what goes on on the black community on a daily basis.

Cops lie on police reports all the time and most don’t get caught, let alone be held accountable and fired. The cops that lied on the police report in the Laquan McDonald killing were only fired when the video was finally released after a year. No video, no investigation is the bottom line

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Was Chauvin’s life in danger when he put his knee on Floyd’s neck for over 9 minutes. The 6 cops that purposely drove the police vehicle recklessly killing a handcuffed Freddie Gray. Were their lives in danger? The 6 plus cops tan killed Tyree Nichols. We’re there lives in danger? The 6 plus cops that choked Eric Gardner in NYC. We’re there lives in danger. I could go on and on. Fortunately, these are the ones that were caught on video. They are a whole lot more that are not on video.

Your comments exude white supremacy. Not your fault per se. You just don’t know. You are not black, and probably know very little, if any black people personally. You don’t listen to black radio stations. So there is no way that you will know what goes on on the black community on a daily basis.

Cops lie on police reports all the time and most don’t get caught, let alone be held accountable and fired. The cops that lied on the police report in the Laquan McDonald killing were only fired when the video was finally released after a year. No video, no investigation is the bottom line
I still have a hard time understanding why you are so concerned about some criminals that have been arrested multiple times. They have caused hardships to many and yet you constantly bring this up. I’m more concerned about the innocent people that are unjustly treated.

These are the people I’m concerned about that were killed for no reason at all.

Last edited:

You're letting a few instances skew your view of the big picture. I don't totally blame you because you're conditioned to believe so by the media. Facts are facts. The studies show that the narrative the media puts out is nowhere near reality. In fact it's just the opposite. The sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be. Might even get you started down the road of distrusting the media, which you should but for some reason don't seem to.
Here's the problem with this statement. You have zero data to support this. It's all feelings and no proof. Just like the media narrative. All feelings and no proof. Then when data comes out, it tells a completely different story.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Being friends with several cops, I can tell you that whites are beaten more times than blacks. Any cop, black/white/Asian will tell you that as a fact. What about the 2 young officers and the Para in Minny who were shot and killed? Do you even give a damn about their lives, or their kids growing up fatherless? Or their widows and the grief and uncertainty they have as a result?

Life isn't all about certain segments of society. It's actually about all of it.

When stopped, or apprehended by an officer simply stop, put your hands up, and comply. Black or White.

Would Floyd's life have been in danger had he not been a common thief and criminal who'd been arrested several times, or had he not committed a crime that day? Had he not, he might still be alive . :mad:.

Reactions: bonefish1
Being friends with several cops, I can tell you that whites are beaten more times than blacks. Any cop, black/white/Asian will tell you that as a fact. What about the 2 young officers and the Para in Minny who were shot and killed? Do you even give a damn about their lives, or their kids growing up fatherless? Or their widows and the grief and uncertainty they have as a result?

Life isn't all about certain segments of society. It's actually about all of it.

When stopped, or apprehended by an officer simply stop, put your hands up, and comply. Black or White.
I grew up with and know several cops also. With the exception of Michael Brown in Ferguson, MO, the cops in the other high profile incidents were negligent. And egrr even in the Ferguson incident, bad police tactics was in play. They say that the cop put himself in a position to use deadly force when he called Brown over to the car knowing that he had just strong armed the convenience store clerk.

Of course I feel for the families of the cops in the MN incident. But the were killed by criminals. Cops are and should be held to another standard. When your life is not in danger, you should not be beating or killing unarmed folks.

All I know is that regardless of the race of the suspect in the back of the squad car, cops should not be unloading their magazines due to a freakin acorn falling on top of the car.

Would Floyd's life have been in danger had he not been a common thief and criminal who'd been arrested several times, or had he not committed a crime that day? Had he not been on drugs, he might still be alive . :mad:.
I fixed it for you.

You're letting a few instances skew your view of the big picture. I don't totally blame you because you're conditioned to believe so by the media. Facts are facts. The studies show that the narrative the media puts out is nowhere near reality. In fact it's just the opposite. The sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be. Might even get you started down the road of distrusting the media, which you should but for some reason don't seem to.

Here's the problem with this statement. You have zero data to support this. It's all feelings and no proof. Just like the media narrative. All feelings and no proof. Then when data comes out, it tells a completely different story.
Trust me. BNI won't believe in facts and data, he only believes what he feels.
For example, I've shared numerous times, the statistics/data/facts that more unarmed white people are killed by cops in the US annually than unarmed black people.

His response is usually something to the effect of "No way. I don't believe that's true. I refuse to accept that statistic".
Then he follows it up with "If that's true, then why aren't white people outraged?"

But, as you state, he's been conditioned to believe anything that happens to a black person at the hands of the police can't possibly be that person's fault. It's always because the police are racist. Not because the perp makes bad choices.
It's classic victimhood that he's been spoonfed by liberals and race hustlers.

I fixed it for you.
The world is a better place without George Floyd or Freddie Gray. Being a criminal is a choice. Choices have consequences.

I'm still waiting for the first father to show their young son a picture of Floyd and say "Son, when you grow up and become a man, I want you to be just like him"

Reactions: SKYDOG
I'm still waiting for the first father to show their young son a picture of Floyd and say "Son, when you grow up and become a man, I want you to be just like him"
This may actually be happening on the dem plantation.

Let's ask Uncle Bni.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT