ADVERTISEMENT

For Courtsense and all the Peegs Lurkers

Tony79

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2001
Nice pathetic comments on your freebie board relative to Caleb. Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Oh man! I mean I hate to see rival teams get good players so I understand they are upset and rationalizing, but holy crap there are some comments over there that are outright pathetic.

I love the internet.

Watching people melt, rationalize, degrade, etc etc in interweb anger is one of the true pleasures in life.

I can just imagine all those Peegsters gritting their teeth, shaking, and sweating while they post.

EL to the OH EL.

Reactions: B1Gboilermaker
Not surprised by their reaction.

Here's my question....

With
AJ and Hass in the paint

Hill, Davis, Weatherford, and PJ at the Point

Edwards, Swanigan, and Taylor on the wings

Smotherman, Stephens, Mathias, and Cline at SG

It would appear on paper or in this case on a screen, that all of a sudden Purdue is "top heavy' at every position. More talent and depth than most, if not all other teams in the B10.

Does someone red shirt? How does Painter keep them all happy? Can he put together a system of substitutions that works?

As a coach, I do know that keeping players happy and active with a lot of talent is one of the most difficult things, especially with friends and parents chirping in their ear.

Is this too much talent to manage, or am I over-estimating how much talent there really is on this team now?

Here's my question....

With
AJ and Hass in the paint

It would appear on paper or in this case on a screen, that all of a sudden Purdue is "top heavy' at every position. More talent and depth than most, if not all other teams in the B10.

Does someone red shirt? How does Painter keep them all happy? Can he put together a system of substitutions that works?

As a coach, I do know that keeping players happy and active with a lot of talent is one of the most difficult things, especially with friends and parents chirping in their ear.

Is this too much talent to manage, or am I over-estimating how much talent there really is on this team now?

Cline and Weatherford RS. Smotherman and Taylor won't see a lot of PT. Just my opinion.

I think it'll make some players better. For example, I could see Davis's minutes going down but his defense being even better throughout the season with less fatigue.

Reactions: GregJM24
It becomes the perfect storm, since most of them are Notre Dame football fans too.

They also are instant fans of any and every team that plays UK. They live through UK opponents. Hell, after UK's loss to Wisconsin in the Final Four, they'd have you believe that the Badgers are from Bloomington, and were playing for the state of Indiana.

Miserable, sad, pathetic, hate filled bunch that is the Indiana fan base.

They also are instant fans of any and every team that plays UK. They live through UK opponents. Hell, after UK's loss to Wisconsin in the Final Four, they'd have you believe that the Badgers are from Bloomington, and were playing for the state of Indiana.

Miserable, sad, pathetic, hate filled bunch that is the Indiana fan base.

UK & PUR fans should be great friends. We have no history/rivalry of our own, and we both despise IU.

I live in Louisville and have a bunch of UK friends. We bond over our hate of the Hoosiers.

I hope you guys smash them this season. They are scared to play UK in Indy or Louisville like they did for decades. Creepy Clappy is one weird individual.

I'm a die-hard Purdue fan and I feel the same way. Living anywhere in the Louisville coverage area, you have to live with Kentucky fans and it's not easy. Kentucky fans are worse than IU fans and it's not a close call.

I buy a t-shirt of whichever team ends Kentucky's season (since Wade's Marquette team did it; my favorite is my Robert Morris T). That's how much I hate Kentucky.

Reactions: hoosier48
I love the internet.

Watching people melt, rationalize, degrade, etc etc in interweb anger is one of the true pleasures in life.

I can just imagine all those Peegsters gritting their teeth, shaking, and sweating while they post.

EL to the OH EL.
Well don't forget, we do have a couple that come over here and post the exact same thing. They simply can't handle it when good things happen to Purdue.

Wow that build furnaces guy sure proved he was a IU troll pretty quickly. I noticed his posts were gone here.

The furnace guy was claiming we posted that the recruiting was "dirty" when Swanigan originally committed to MSU, and are now all hypocrites because we think the commitment to Purdue was all clean and nice. He has also stated that the recruiting was dirty and there were handlers, money passed, and other garbage. Some of his IU brethren have refuted his statements, but he never responds with any reasons or proof. He is just a hater.
I remember him posting here back when this board went out of control, when? Last year? He is a complete troll and idiot. Probably never saw the inside of a campus building at IU and lived his life vicariously through Bobby Knight's Hoosiers. Now has misplaced loyalty and deep seated anger over the current situation. Sad, sad, deranged bugger. Hope he stays banned over here and gets the ax over there. They don't need his contributions to their reputation.

:cool:

UK & PUR fans should be great friends. We have no history/rivalry of our own, and we both despise IU.

I live in Louisville and have a bunch of UK friends. We bond over our hate of the Hoosiers.
Like I've said on here before, my wife is a UK grad. It drives my IU fan friends and coworkers nuts that I root for Purdue and Kentucky. It really is kind of fun to see them melt down.

Really the only thing I have against UK is when Dick Pitino said shit about us during the J Maglore recruitment.

Nice pathetic comments on your freebie board relative to Caleb. Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Hey Courtsenseparttwo....I am not the furnace guy, I have only one name I use on Peegs, I've had it for a long time, and you, Peegs, Cougie, or anyone else has not figured it out. My guess is that IUT may know it, but keeps his yapper shut about it. Now why don't you congratulate CMP for landing a five star that is going to make PU a much better team, and get ready for the one game ass-whooping "pork chop boy" and his "Farmers in the Field" team is going to put on your Hoosiers at Ass Hall.

Now if you really care about Two Tone and Wilson, try to keep those Hoosier's supplied with fake ID's, top shelf weed, and keep the beer cold.

Reactions: ArmyWildcat81
Courtsense's posts are the absolute best! My daughter is a freshmen at IU. We play a little game where she will text me some crazy post from some of our "finer" posters and I'll respond back with some IU propaganda post from Peegs. It actually quite fun. I almost always use courtsense posts. He's got some beauties on a Swanigan thread right now. One full of hyperbole about the IU experience. The best bars, restaurants, music, culture, etc. Another where he claims to have worked through back channels to help Mitch get elected to his current position. I love the internet, it's got its bad side but it definitely gives some peoples lives meaning I guess.

The furnace guy was claiming we posted that the recruiting was "dirty" when Swanigan originally committed to MSU, and are now all hypocrites because we think the commitment to Purdue was all clean and nice. He has also stated that the recruiting was dirty and there were handlers, money passed, and other garbage. Some of his IU brethren have refuted his statements, but he never responds with any reasons or proof. He is just a hater.
I remember him posting here back when this board went out of control, when? Last year? He is a complete troll and idiot. Probably never saw the inside of a campus building at IU and lived his life vicariously through Bobby Knight's Hoosiers. Now has misplaced loyalty and deep seated anger over the current situation. Sad, sad, deranged bugger. Hope he stays banned over here and gets the ax over there. They don't need his contributions to their reputation.

Pretty sure the Furnace guy is one of the regulars like Brokeback Chey or Courtsense with a different name. He's a complete fraud trying to act like a Purdue fan and then forgetting I guess that we can read Peegs and what he posts there. Note he signed up in 2008, but hasn't posted for 7 years.

Pretty sure the Furnace guy is one of the regulars like Brokeback Chey or Courtsense with a different name. He's a complete fraud trying to act like a Purdue fan and then forgetting I guess that we can read Peegs and what he posts there. Note he signed up in 2008, but hasn't posted for 7 years.

Furnace guy is by far the nastiest poster and the one most likely to spread outright lies and mistruths. He is obviously a hater, and his post smack of only a high school education. I doubt he is an IU grad. He also seems to have a fecal fetish since most of his posts mention the stuff one way or the other.

Furnace guy is by far the nastiest poster and the one most likely to spread outright lies and mistruths. He is obviously a hater, and his post smack of only a high school education. I doubt he is an IU grad. He also seems to have a fecal fetish since most of his posts mention the stuff one way or the other.

Yes, he's certainly not representative of the average IU fan who are generally decent folk. My guess is this guy is a drunk or has some other real problem. I was surprised to learn however that Courtnonsense, among his other grandiose proclamations of great wealth and status, helped put Mitch in the Governor's office. Now there is a guy with identity issues.

Reactions: Frankie611
Here's my question....

With
AJ and Hass in the paint

I think we may be finally getting to the point that the talent level is back to where it needs to be. I'm glad that Matt has to deal with this. Getting Biggie surely sent a message to the rest of the team that there will be no coasting in the off season. Vince, Jaquil, Kendall, Dakota, and Basil are have the message loud and clear that they will HAVE to improve to get minutes. Of course the others will be in the same boat. I hope we are in a position like this for a long long time. Also, I hope this puts us into a position where some guys might redshirt this yr.

He was on the old ESPN boards and another board I follow. Just says stuff to get a reaction, a total instigator. His only saving grace is he doesn't like Crean, despite what he may have said here.

I'm a die-hard Purdue fan and I feel the same way. Living anywhere in the Louisville coverage area, you have to live with Kentucky fans and it's not easy. Kentucky fans are worse than IU fans and it's not a close call.

I buy a t-shirt of whichever team ends Kentucky's season (since Wade's Marquette team did it; my favorite is my Robert Morris T). That's how much I hate Kentucky.

Whatever floats your boat. Id say something negative about Purdue, but they've never been nationally relevant to make me think about them. I have no feelings towards Purdue either way.

If a random Purdue fan hates UK, that means Kentucky must be winning on the court.

Keep up the hate, you'll be at an IU level in no time.

Like I've said on here before, my wife is a UK grad. It drives my IU fan friends and coworkers nuts that I root for Purdue and Kentucky. It really is kind of fun to see them melt down.

All Indiana fans know is melt down, disappointments, and misery. Modern day recruits were not even born during IU's last title, and have no clue who Bobby Knight is. That program was left at sea decades ago, a has been.

Really the only thing I have against UK is when Dick Pitino said shit about us during the J Maglore recruitment.

What did he say? He was, and still is a prick.

Those days we didn't have internet recruiting sites, I just remember hearing we were getting a center from Canada. He went on to be one of my all time favs, a true enforcer.

Once JM was already at UK, evidently during a practice he messed up and Rick the dick told him if he did it again he'd send him to fing purdue. It was a nasty recruitment between the coaches.

Once JM was already at UK, evidently during a practice he messed up and Rick the dick told him if he did it again he'd send him to fing purdue. It was a nasty recruitment between the coaches.

Thanks. I never remember hearing this, but sounds like Rick. That was probably one of the nicer things he said to his players during his time at UK.

Let's be honest, does Indiana still have a basketball program? 1987 is a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago!

I also think that Jimmygoiu is Johnny Purdue. The tone of his posts and style of writing are very similar.

I also think that Jimmygoiu is Johnny Purdue. The tone of his posts and style of writing are very similar.

I think there are other ghost trolls that masquerade as Purdue posters. I don’t mean that every malcontent is a troll. Far from it. There are plenty of fans who were and, perhaps, still are discontented with the state of Purdue athletics. I respect those folks, but decline to agree with them, regarding the basketball program. I also have no problem with posters like SNU who are streight-forward about their aligence.
There is another cadre of posters who look to formant discontent, whose posting have an edge of insincerity. The LOLOLOL guy was easy to pick out and get rid of. There are others who are more difficult to out. For example, Boilersallthewaynow is one of those I suspect is a rival fan who comes on here, in disguise, to torment. He is hard to provoke, because he just fades away after an obnoxious post. However, let something unfortunate happen and he will magically appear to throw discord into the air. I am trying to figure out who he might be on Peegs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT