ADVERTISEMENT

FIBA U19 Games - Televised/Stream Online?

Last edited:
Reactions: 312_Purdue
Stream is live now. Search YouTube for FIBA and go to the main page for them to find game vs Iran. About to start

Yep that's the site. I was posting in case folks were like me and using the YouTube ap on a ps4 or chrome stick or something. So you can watch on TV

Pathetic halfway across the world, free and much better than the pay btn stream. The old style free throw shooter #12 I believe looks really good. Who is he?

Just skipped around the replay of the Croatia game from yesterday. I found it to be much more fun to watch than the Iran game. If you are looking to watch some Biggie, he played most of the 3rd & did quite well. I'm impressed by his passing (inside/outside anyone?), his strength at finishing in the paint, and his intuition about where to be to get the rebound. He looked good at the free throw line. And he has a quick first couple steps for a guy that big, but he's not fast getting down the floor (maybe Isaac's speed last year - slower than AJ to my eyes). Still, with conditioning, his natural quickness, and some defense coaching, he seems likely to be quick enough to defend other college 4's to me. He does look like he could stand to drop 15 or 20 lbs of, ah, non-muscle in his gut and chest :). Man, once he does that & hits the college weight training program, he is going to be a beast.

ADVERTISEMENT