ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN 2015 Recruiting Rankings - Updated

Doesn't make sense, says we are idle. Meaning, we didn't move up any ranks since the commitment. Must be a typo.

Can't say as I care what the preseason rankings are. This is not a knock on the author of this thread, but they will change pretty much immediately when the first official games are played.

Lol kess this is class recruiting rankings not actual team rankings
Bingo. They aren't saying we are the 23rd ranked team, only that our three player class is ranked #23. Add that to our already top 20 team and I say we will be squarely in the top 10-15 all year.

Doesn't make sense, says we are idle. Meaning, we didn't move up any ranks since the commitment. Must be a typo.

Yeah, I checked this a couple weeks ago and Purdue was not on the list. Right after the Swanigan decommit, MSU dropped 12 places.

The 'idle' is simply put because prior to his commitment Purdue was not ranked. I find it a little low considering Swanigan being the #9 in their rankings, but Cline being a fringe top 150 for them and Weatherford being NR, I'm not totally surprised. I still think Cline, being tabbed as the best outside shooter in the entire class by multiple sites isn't given a 4th star...kind of dumb if you ask me.

The 'idle' is simply put because prior to his commitment Purdue was not ranked. I find it a little low considering Swanigan being the #9 in their rankings, but Cline being a fringe top 150 for them and Weatherford being NR, I'm not totally surprised. I still think Cline, being tabbed as the best outside shooter in the entire class by multiple sites isn't given a 4th star...kind of dumb if you ask me.
It's a little low because we're Purdue. Now if IU had signed him to go along with their already stellar players and coach would have jumped into the top 3 in the country just because.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT