ADVERTISEMENT

Ejection

Jan 17, 2012
People, I had company come in during the first half and don't know why the Cincy player was ejected from the game. It must have been bad to eject him and the announcer said there would be no carry over to next year. Fill me in please.

Unprovoked, Octavius Ellis turned and threw a forearm strike at Hammons' throat out of frustration of battling in the paint.

Irony there is they assumed this would be his last game of the year, since Purdue had the lead, a supposed superior post presence to begin with, and the ejected player was their starting center and leading scorer.

I'm guessing most of us felt the same way at that time....maybe the team too, unfortunately.

Originally posted by Bluegrass Boiler:
Irony there is they assumed this would be his last game of the year, since Purdue had the lead, a supposed superior post presence to begin with, and the ejected player was their starting center and leading scorer.

I'm guessing most of us felt the same way at that time....maybe the team too, unfortunately.

Yup, felt like it was over. Then we choked.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Any decent coach would have put the game away after that. They lose their best player and we still can't win?!?!?!? FIRE PAINTER, what a pathetic effort from him. Please bring in someone new!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 sweet 16's in 10 years and 1 co-b1G championship. How is ANYONE ok with this??????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT