ADVERTISEMENT

Eat the buyout…

And hire Troy Calhoun. That’s it. That’s my pick.
There is no chance that will happen so better just get used to the fact that Walters is going to get at least 3 years. I do think if he gets an offensive coordinator that’s worth a crap he’s got a chance. I’m betting Harrell is out on the street 5 min after the bucket game is over. If he’s not Walters is slitting his own throat.

There is no chance that will happen so better just get used to the fact that Walters is going to get at least 3 years. I do think if he gets an offensive coordinator that’s worth a crap he’s got a chance. I’m betting Harrell is out on the street 5 min after the bucket game is over. If he’s not Walters is slitting his own throat.
I'll admit when we got Harrell I thought it was a solid hire but like the wvu fans warned us, alot of horizontal passing, bad redzone O etc. I agree asst coaches may get axed esp Harrell. Schiano did this, got rid of his lame OC and got a decent one in Ciarroccia and they are better for it. Franklin at psu has done it too, got rid of Rahne and got the former Texas OC

The coaching staff is a great help to our opponents! Purdue would be better off if they did not allow them to accompany the team to the games!

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
This board is going to be fun for the rest of this year, because we probably win 2 more wins, if we are lucky.

Let's be honest. The talent on this team is average. As always, we have no depth on this team, like in years past. Hudson Card is ok, but he is not the answer at QB. The good thing is something called the Portal, and we need to be overhauling this team except for a select few.

And hire Troy Calhoun. That’s it. That’s my pick.
Jamey Chadwell is my pick. Had three really good seasons at coastal Carolina and has Liberty at 8-0 in his first year this year. I wanted him last year, but he was already hired at Liberty. Surely we could have ponied up a bit more $ and taken him from there, but we ended up with this garbage instead.

I'll admit when we got Harrell I thought it was a solid hire but like the wvu fans warned us, alot of horizontal passing, bad redzone O etc. I agree asst coaches may get axed esp Harrell. Schiano did this, got rid of his lame OC and got a decent one in Ciarroccia and they are better for it. Franklin at psu has done it too, got rid of Rahne and got the former Texas OC
Horizontal passing is definitely ridiculous. They throw more yards sideways then they do down the field.

This board is going to be fun for the rest of this year, because we probably win 2 more wins, if we are lucky.

Let's be honest. The talent on this team is average. As always, we have no depth on this team, like in years past. Hudson Card is ok, but he is not the answer at QB. The good thing is something called the Portal, and we need to be overhauling this team except for a select few.
This. The more I watch Card, the more I don't think he's the answer.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
This. The more I watch Card, the more I don't think he's the answer.
you'd have to wonder how osu's qb would look on this team, Card has no running game to help him ( got a rb who has 8 lost fumbles this season), no line, no go to wr, receivers who had 8 drops yesterday. Don't care much for the play calling too, all these short passes w/ not not much of a run game gives you a low chance to keep drives alive, lots of 3rd and 6's or 7's plus alot of penalties

Reactions: purduepat1969
you'd have to wonder how osu's qb would look on this team, Card has no running game to help him ( got a rb who has 8 lost fumbles this season), no line, no go to wr, receivers who had 8 drops yesterday.
yerp. Card can get better, but the mark of a great QB at Purdue is someone who can get the ball out of his hands as quickly (because we never have the great O line, good at best) and as accurately (because with the exception of the Brohm era, we have good but not great WR's) as possible.

yerp. Card can get better, but the mark of a great QB at Purdue is someone who can get the ball out of his hands as quickly (because we never have the great O line, good at best) and as accurately (because with the exception of the Brohm era, we have good but not great WR's) as possible.
what's yerp? thanx

what's yerp? thanx
yeah. yes. yup.

or Yopp.....

5e6998_f03df975514147b3aa9e1cd8cb496199~mv2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Tommaker
On3 is already excuses next year too because of the schedule. We are in for a long 4 years...
Naw. It’ll be Harrell and Kane for 1 more year. Then he’ll dump assistants and make it through about 8-9 games in year 3 before MBOB will have seen enough.

So…on the positive side it’s only 2 more calendar years before we can move on!

Purdue does not have a deep pocket donor so buying out the contract is unfortunately not an available option. Depending on the contract, to me the best solution is to appoint someone else asst. head coach, and change Walters job to passing out the Gatorade during time outs and on the sideline. Perhaps that way they can shame him into resigning or negotiate a low buy out. As long as he's head coach, Purdue's place will be at the very bottom of the Big 10!

Let’s be more positive! We got 80 high school recruits to come here to watch OSU play! My guess is they were rooting for OSU.

Reactions: pboiler18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT