ADVERTISEMENT

Down goes Baylor and Uconn, again!

Woodsa

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 18, 2004
And, NC playing #7 Oklahoma tough as they are up 8 with 2:39 left in 1st half.

Reactions: tjreese
Looks like Arizona controlled the game against Alabama. I think that the Arizona win will prove to be Purdue’s best heading into the NCAA Tournament. That’s a great team that Purdue beat on Saturday.
Slow start by zona…only had 11 points in first 9 mins and bama only had 15….a bit diff when we played each of them. Bama still took 40(!!!) 3s and only hit 8. Not good at math but it seems to me that’s not good 😂

Agree with you on the zona win..they seem to be a very complete team and should be good all year.

Watched the Alabama Arizona game and weird that Pringle fouled out again. I thought it was because Zach is too big but he wasn’t playing last night!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Schnelk and tjreese
UConn may have lost their most important player for a few games

No surprise there. The Big East has several elite teams that on any given night can emerge a victor. They have at least 8 teams that are very good that whomever emerges from that group, will be tough outs in the ncaat. I think that conference gets the most teams in the ncaat. Not even sure Marquette is the best team although they will be fighting for a championship by years end.

No surprise there. The Big East has several elite teams that on any given night can emerge a victor. They have at least 8 teams that are very good that whomever emerges from that group, will be tough outs in the ncaat. I think that conference gets the most teams in the ncaat. Not even sure Marquette is the best team although they will be fighting for a championship by years end.
Seems like it’s a sprained ankle so, Clingan may be sidelined for a bit.

The Big East is a grind like the B1G…all the top teams seem to have lost their opener…Creighton lost at home in OT to Nova, Marquette to providence and UConn at Seton hall.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Seems like it’s a sprained ankle so, Clingan may be sidelined for a bit.

The Big East is a grind like the B1G…all the top teams seem to have lost their opener…Creighton lost at home in OT to Nova, Marquette to providence and UConn at Seton hall.

Too bad for him.

Unlike the BIG, the Big East actually has depth and quality teams past the first 3-4 teams. My estimate is Purdue would have 2-4 more the losses in that conference than the B10.

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
Too bad for him.

Unlike the BIG, the Big East actually has depth and quality teams past the first 3-4 teams. My estimate is Purdue would have 2-4 more the losses in that conference than the B10.
Yes, much better teams from top to bottom in the Big East right now, just like last year too.

And yeah, we’d definitely have more losses in that conf.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Baylor isn’t that good, top 20-25, no way they’re a top 5-10 team, played a bunch of cream puffs early before playing real competition, I think Houston is the same way, maybe top 10-15 team, not a top 5 in my opinion.

Reactions: Do Dah Day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT