ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Knox

BoilerFan#35

Sophomore
Jun 30, 2012
Seems like he and Keyante are pulling ahead of the other RBs for the top two spots. I have never seen him play have any of you guys? Lastly do you think we will use more than two RBs this year?

I think we will see 3 or 4 RBs play. No way can we go through a season without either of those two missing snaps.

Originally posted by nat100:
I think we will see 3 or 4 RBs play. No way can we go through a season without either of those two missing snaps.
I agree with this. It seems like the rotation (pre summer new comers) would be Knox, Green and then Jones and Byars would share the 3rd role. Interesting to see what happens with Fuller, Worship etc

Agree if we are thinking Green and Knox take Hunt and Mostert like snaps and everyone else might as well shirt if they can. I doubt anyone in the 3 spot gets meaningful snaps althought Green did last year.

This staff harps on toughness so much I think they want to run the same guys over and over again like Dri Archer (is that his name) and the other one that both went for a 1000 if memory serves.

I've never seen him play live, but all the video I saw when he signed real late in the process made me think there was something seriously wrong with him to still be available at that time for us to pick up. The state title game alone he was in beast mode the whole time and you could see yourself getting really excited. Everyone here was pretty subdued though for the most part because of his size and his other offers. The stats didn't lie though especially because I believe he had another 1000 yard rusher on the team or something close to it? If we see what he did in high school translate to college, we're in for a hell of a back.

reminds me of the teaser ad's the local news has during prime time and then you have to wait and watch the entire 10 o'clock news since they save it for last or DVR it and speed through it after it ends! lol

ADVERTISEMENT