ADVERTISEMENT

Dems take a stand

for Hamas. Bob, bni, HoFan and others must be so proud.

I would have voted to condemn the Hamas attacks. However, I’m more concerned about the republicans, including the black republican law makers in the Senate that voted against the John Lewis Voting Rights Bill and the Anti-Lynching Bill.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
for Hamas. Bob, bni, HoFan and others must be so proud.

So you are telling me that Hank (Henry) Johnson is smarter than 10 that voted against and 6 of those that voted present? Being smarter than Andre Carson is no major accomplishment. He has Julia's genes to work with.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I would have voted to condemn the Hamas attacks. However, I’m more concerned about the republicans, including the black republican law makers in the Senate that voted against the John Lewis Voting Rights Bill and the Anti-Lynching Bill.
You have stated that you’re fine with all the folks representing the government democrats. Is this still true?

Reactions: herrli

EVERYONE who wants to vote now - can and does vote now.

So just exactly what do you want when it comes to these voting nonsense bills????

Typically thes bills are more about ensuring Dem victories, and less about voting. I suspect the same here.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT