ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats waking up to reality

"What those guys did was pretty incredible in hindsight".

I suspect that is what Bob and HoFanSB are thinking but don't want to admit.

Reactions: herrli
When the alternative has a war against the middle class while having NO CLUE on foreign policy and the border. And actually, has Foreign policy tenants that are combative against each other, one should start to look at alternatives.

Trump did a good job on all 3.
If he can reign in spending, I guess I could tolerate his mouth, for good policy?

When the alternative has a war against the middle class while having NO CLUE on foreign policy and the border. And actually, has Foreign policy tenants that are combative against each other, one should start to look at alternatives.

Trump did a good job on all 3.
If he can reign in spending, I guess I could tolerate his mouth, for good policy?
Trump needs to go, Haley, DeSantis, even Vivrek, all better options. I truly believe the only person Biden defeats is Trump, hope people realize that and vote for a different candidate.

Trump needs to go, Haley, DeSantis, even Vivrek, all better options. I truly believe the only person Biden defeats is Trump, hope people realize that and vote for a different candidate.

First Party to smarten up, & dump T or B wins handily.

Of course the replacement has to be quality (not Kamala). Anybody on R side works, but Haley polls the highest.

Trump could win at this point as Biden is so bad he has record lows with American people. The war could bring those numbers back up....or lower them further?

Reactions: drewjin and herrli
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT