ADVERTISEMENT

Deion Burks - Forever a Boilermaker is transfering?

pulax78

Gold Member
Sep 20, 2001
Plantation, FL
Statement surprised me for obvious reasons. He will be a big loss. I wonder went into his decision. Is he getting or expecting NIL money from somewhere? And how could he forever be a Boilermaker and transfer? - Usually takes a year or two to get acclimated to a new system and timing with a new QB. He may find he was better suited showing off his talents by staying.

Statement surprised me for obvious reasons. He will be a big loss. I wonder went into his decision. Is he getting or expecting NIL money from somewhere? And how could he forever be a Boilermaker and transfer? - Usually takes a year or two to get acclimated to a new system and timing with a new QB. He may find he was better suited showing off his talents by staying.
it's just words, like the type of sh&t they tell their girlfriends

There will be more from the offense.
We need to rethink our offensive philosophy.
I would not be surprised if Devin Mockobee transfers out.
I know Louisville still wants him and if he stays it will not be much better next year.

If the Mock Train leaves,we are really screwed.
Tom at gbi saying they are in good shape with Scourton, Mockobee AND Jenkins and Hartwig could be worked out soon as well. Jenkins is like Branson Deen to me. Better college player than pro guy. Hartwig might need one more full season if he wants to be drafted High after the injury

NCAA has created this SH*" show.....the Portal system somehow needs to be fixed....tough being a coach when ya have to scramble every year plugging and replacing players. They had a chance to get ahead of the NIL....before it got of hand...now it's a runaway freight train.

Tom at gbi saying they are in good shape with Scourton, Mockobee AND Jenkins and Hartwig could be worked out soon as well. Jenkins is like Branson Deen to me. Better college player than pro guy. Hartwig might need one more full season if he wants to be drafted High after the injury
agree w/ this

NCAA has created this SH*" show.....the Portal system somehow needs to be fixed....tough being a coach when ya have to scramble every year plugging and replacing players. They had a chance to get ahead of the NIL....before it got of hand...now it's a runaway freight train.
definitely easier to watch our Bball team, at least you have a good idea who's going to be on the team from year to year, I know it's hard to compare the 2 sports but

Reactions: Woodsa and z_one
NCAA has created this Sh*t " show.....the Portal system somehow needs to be fixed....tough being a coach when ya have to scramble every year plugging and replacing players. They had a chance to get ahead of the NIL....before it got of hand...now it's a runaway freight train.
No our politicians created this sh*t show by creating the NIL money legislation that started all these Portal transfers and left the NCAA to try and legislate rules to allow it!

Last edited:
definitely easier to watch our Bball team, at least you have a good idea who's going to be on the team from year to year, I know it's hard to compare the 2 sports but

No our politicians created this sh*t show by creating the NIL money legilation that started all these Portal transfers and left the NCAA to try and legislate rules to allow it!
The NCAA had a chance to get ahead of this about 5 years ago...they knew it was coming...and did nothing.

They the NCAA and College Presidents knew five years ago the mess and disparity it would create in sports and there is no way around it UNLESS the laws are changed to install a Hard Cap. Their hands are tied!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT