ADVERTISEMENT

Darrell Hazell on the LIVE show ...

Stacy_GoldandBlack.com

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 7, 2004
... just wrapped our special edition, earlier time LIVE show finale with Darrell Hazell.

Was a pretty wide-ranging interview with Kyle, Alan and myself, breaking down the offense, defense and a hodge podge kind of segment.

If we didn't see it live, we'll have a replay of the show posted tonight. Just be sure to check back to our main page.

"hazell's first idea? Dodgeball"
...isn't that what they've been doin' for 2 years??...the recievers trying to avoid the ball hitting thier hands, and the D-backs trying to avoid the ball hitting thier hands....yep, that's Dodgeball,...you're players staying as far away as they can from the ball...good job "coach" hazell...anymore great ideas?

Reactions: Redhotfill
...isn't that what they've been doin' for 2 years??...the recievers trying to avoid the ball hitting thier hands, and the D-backs trying to avoid the ball hitting thier hands....yep, that's Dodgeball,...you're players staying as far away as they can from the ball...good job "coach" hazell...anymore great ideas?

+1 uncleboiler

Reactions: PU Daddy
The talking is over , this coming year its time to do it or get out, talking means nothing its what you do.

Dude dodge ball is awesome and intense. I'm not talking elementary style....

I would not want to get hit by one of those balls

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT