ADVERTISEMENT

crp9hu

dumpsterFyre

Senior
Aug 17, 2012
Take your toxic, substanceless one-liners and go away. Optimism (warranted or otherwise) about your program is what being a fan is all about.

Ya I agree with some of what he says.... But as a fan no way would you be that obsessed and outspoken. He was on here basically on here celebrating last night ughhhh

Every other post is a Painter-bash. We get it, you don't want him here. Continuing to whine about it and belittle the teams success because of Painter is beyond annoying.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Re: I've had him on

Wow guys, I'm not sure if I should be touched for my own dedicated thread or offended by the name calling. Maybe a little bit of both.

One thing you will never see me do is cuss and personally attack anyone, certainly not Painter. I even defended his character the other day when someone seemingly called out he might be paying money for recruits. Hard to believe, but it happened!

You don't have to like me, I really don't care. My point remains valid and as a PURDUE fan not a PAINTER fan, I will continue to voice it. I'm not happy with mediocrity in my life. Not in my job, not in my marriage, not in the places I serve. I want to do well at whatever I do, or whats the point in doing it? We are paying a coach millions of dollars to coach my favorite team and I want to see them do well. I'm not happy with 1 co-B1G championship in 10 years or 2 sweet 16's in that same timespan, especially considering we had players then that are far better than any players we have now on the current squad or committed in the future (who is close to Robbie, JJ or Moore?). It wasn't very high, but it seems CMP hit his ceiling with the 2007 class and their results.

Are you happy with that? Well good for you. I'm not and I will continue to call it like I see it. Mediocre recruiting, mediocre coaching, mediocre results. You can be happy with it and be in the Painter fan club and I will ask for something better for the Purdue Boilermakers. Boiler Up!

But crp9hu we all know how you feel, I have no problem saying I agree with alot of what you say. I'm sure many on here feel the same way. It's just a broken record and last time I checked the purdue athletic office wasn't using the free board on gbi for advice, maybe they should lol..... You didn't have to go into personal issues on here man . Many will spin it against you. We know how you feel, you expressed it to the point where I'm pondering the thought that painter is with your wife lol jk peace

You need help. To be that obsessively, emotionally bound up with the performance of a basketball team is not the behavior of a healthy child, let alone an adult. Putting a college basketball team on the same level as your marriage is bizarre, but you obviously don't see it. You are simply a spectator to a bunch of college kids playing a game, yet you think they can win a national title if you just maintain your temper tantrum long enough. Maybe you really have nothing else in your life and in your mind, Purdue winning a national championship is the only thing that will make you happy. If so, this is really sad because there is a very high probability that you will always be unhappy, whining and bitching about it your entire life. You need help.

For a guy who thinks his viewpoint is reasonable, there isn't much reason to be found there.

You should be neither touched nor offended, because this isn't personal. It's not about you; it's about the board and your posts.

Originally posted by cprh9u:

I want to do well at whatever I do,
1. Apparently that does not include having an adult conversation because obviously you don't
2. A college sports team is not your doing. You are an interested spectator

i hope you realize non-Purdue fans and recruits and their families read these boards. Everyone has a right to their opinion, but a high volume of juvenile rants can unjustly reflect negatively on a fan base.

Originally posted by boilernuke:

Originally posted by cprh9u:

I want to do well at whatever I do,
1. Apparently that does not include having an adult conversation because obviously you don't
2. A college sports team is not your doing. You are an interested spectator

i hope you realize non-Purdue fans and recruits and their families read these boards. Everyone has a right to their opinion, but a high volume of juvenile rants can unjustly reflect negatively on a fan base.
You simply cannot have a rational discussion with the irrational. His posts are very similar to Nomoiler/boilerwizard's in that he tries to go times where he posts semi-decent posts but it doesn't take long for his true 12 year old troll colors to show.

cprh9u,

Keep it up. Most of the posters think if Matt poops roses come out.
I have never understood the homer mentality of having a Purdue alumni coach Purdue and based on that fact solely determined he could do no wrong.

When we miss on a recruit it is because the other team must have $$$$ even if there was not and is not any proof.
If a player transfers (which happens every year now) the young kid is pounded on the board, even if Matt watched him for many years before he came to Purdue.

Every year we hear the same thing, we need Purdue guys to come to Purdue and play Purdue basketball. Matt has been here 10 years and what we have we should get used to because mediocrity isn't changing until we get a new coach.

Here is a question for the Mattaholics:
In the history and or tree of Gene Keady coaching disciples how many final fours have they been to?
follow up:
How many times with players they recruited ?
Divide the number of final four appearances by the number of years coached....pretty small fraction.

BTW Matt is the one that stated he was here to win a National Championship....I wonder when he is going to start....and no wishing/trying is not enough

Originally posted by walstib816:
cprh9u,

I have never understood the homer mentality of having a Purdue alumni coach Purdue and based on that fact solely determined he could do no wrong.

When we miss on a recruit it is because the other team must have $$$$ even if there was not and is not any proof.
If a player transfers (which happens every year now) the young kid is pounded on the board, even if Matt watched him for many years before he came to Purdue.

Every year we hear the same thing, we need Purdue guys to come to Purdue and play Purdue basketball. Matt has been here 10 years and what we have we should get used to because mediocrity isn't changing until we get a new coach.

In the history and or tree of Gene Keady coaching disciples how many final fours have they been to?
follow up:
Divide the number of final four appearances by the number of years coached....pretty small fraction.

BTW Matt is the one that stated he was here to win a National Championship....I wonder when he is going to start....and no wishing/trying is not enough
Every coach says they're "Here to win a National title". Would you rather Painter would say, "Well,.............". You fill in the blank.

cprh9u,

follow up:

Btw, the posters that criticize CMP for everything and hijack countless threads with their mindless drivel are just as delusional as the posters that think he can do no wrong.

cprh9u,

follow up:

From start to finish, this post may have the most hyperbole I have seen.

cprh9u,

I don't know what a "Mattaholic" is, but I'll give this question a shot.

The GK tree has 2 more Final Fours than the Mike Krzyzewski tree and the Roy Williams tree and the John Calipari tree and the Bill Self tree -- combined.

So what was your point?

Originally posted by purdue4sure:

cprh9u,

The GK tree has 2 more Final Fours than the Mike Krzyzewski tree and the Roy Williams tree and the John Calipari tree and the Bill Self tree -- combined.

So what was your point?

Weber and?

Originally posted by nat100:
Originally posted by purdue4sure:

cprh9u,

So what was your point?

Weber and?
Clem Haskins.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT