ADVERTISEMENT

Bryce Moore

PaBoiler78

All-American
Jan 18, 2002
a 6'3 PG from Park Tudor ( 3 star), who committed to WMU in Nov., did we ever recruit this kid? thanks

Posts like this always leave me scratching my head. To what end do you ask such questions since it doesn't matter whether we were "in" on a kid or not when he's already decided to go elsewhere. Unless you're looking for more stuff to throw at Painter as a recruiter there is no purpose for asking after the barn door is shut.

a 6'3 PG from Park Tudor ( 3 star), who committed to WMU in Nov., did we ever recruit this kid? thanks

Painter knows about all the Indiana guys and in this case......No not really to hard.....as it was determined he was not a B1G talent.

I am guessing it has to do with...well, there is a 3 star PG from Indy who signed with WMU and Purdue needs a PG...why didn't Coach Painter sign him?
That would be my guess to. If we sign every kid that signs with a directional school and fill them all up then you get a Swanigan or a Haas late in the game that wants to come you have two choices both of which will still pi$$ somebody off. Either you tell them sorry, no room at the inn because we took Joe Shmoe earlier or we go down the Creaning road and that won't fly either. Just accept that you can't recruit/sign everybody and if you signed this kid somebody would be whining because all Painter ever recruits are 3 stars.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT