ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Jenner or is it Brucie Jenner?

BoilerJS

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
At age 65 and having a sex change I have to question the addition of his Mammory Glands.
Will they show his age and droop to his knees or will they be stiff and firm?
Just wondering if there is a plastic surgeon out there that might have the answer.

I question why the need to make such a spectacle out of it. Just go away and do it, it was the man Bruce Jenner whose efforts gained him notoriety and he apparently isn't going to exist much longer, so... good by Bruce.

I question why the need to make such a spectacle out of it. Just go away and do it, it was the man Bruce Jenner whose efforts gained him notoriety and he apparently isn't going to exist much longer, so... good by Bruce.

So, you think Bruce Jenner could quietly go and do this, and it's only because HE is making a spectacle of it, that it's happening? That someone that famous and in the public eye transitioning isn't going to automatically be something that garners a ton of attention?

Look, I find all the Kardashians/Jenners ridiculous. I think it's certainly true they are attention hogs, but that's separate from this transition which but for the notoriety would probably be more of a curiosity than anything, but since they are notorious/famous, it was going to be a spectacle regardless.

I don't know, from what I've read he was able to generate breast in the '80's without anyone knowing and I don't think anyone put a gun to his head and told him he had to do an interview with Sawyer.

I actually don't care and one problem I have with the world today is that this could become a spectacle, he is a part of this modern day manufactured fame thing and it should be, as you say, more of a curiosity.

I don't know, from what I've read he was able to generate breast in the '80's without anyone knowing and I don't think anyone put a gun to his head and told him he had to do an interview with Sawyer.

I actually don't care and one problem I have with the world today is that this could become a spectacle, he is a part of this modern day manufactured fame thing and it should be, as you say, more of a curiosity.

No they just followed him around and asked him and the rest of the clan questions. So no it wasn't a "gun" but it's not like he could have quietly gone about his business either. I don't think it should be a curiosity at all, I think folks should mind their business and let folks do what brings them peace.

He was an Olympic gold medal winner, it would have gotten some media attention, it would have generated interest, a curiosity, but seeing as how he has spent so much of his later life seeking attention it is now spectacle.

I don't disagree that people should mind their own business but then Jenner is part of a crowd whose business is actively seeking attention, so who is to blame?

What blame? You are complaining... I'm not. If he wants to talk about it so what? Not what I'd do but I can easily avoid seeing a single interview if I want...and I have...problem solved.

This story is a great example of why I care less than zero about pop culture. Hadn't heard Bruce Jenner's name in years, and can't believe we are even talking about this as a society.

Reactions: TheCainer
What blame? You are complaining... I'm not. If he wants to talk about it so what? Not what I'd do but I can easily avoid seeing a single interview if I want...and I have...problem solved.

Ha, okay, I'm sorry I didn't realize I was complaining, I thought I was responding to your posts regarding the media attention surrounding this.

"I question why the need to make such a spectacle out of it."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT