ADVERTISEMENT

Boilermakers blitzed again (link)

Cheer up--it's almost over. When we lose to Michigan State on Saturday and say goodbye to Whitney and Liza, it will finally be over. We will have the entire off season to lick our wounds...(Provided, of course, we are not so foolish as to watch the BTT!)

Of course Kyle nor any other GBI writer wants to weigh in on how they feel about this team. Give their opinion about what is causing this. How this program got to this point? What is causing this historic mediocrity of this once proud program. We have hundreds of blogs written dissecting every inch of the PU Men's BB program, and giving opinions about it till the cows come home by GBI, but I have yet to see anything written on why this program has tanked to depths never before seen.

Are you afraid to ruffle some feathers? This is inexcusable!

Why is that? Give us your opinion Kyle! This is not to be tolerated any longer.

This post was edited on 2/25 11:45 AM by PurdueTim14

This post was edited on 2/25 11:47 AM by PurdueTim14

Originally posted by PurdueTim14:
Of course Kyle nor any other GBI writer wants to weigh in on how they feel about this team. Give their opinion about what is causing this. How this program got to this point? What is causing this historic mediocrity of this once proud program. We have hundreds of blogs written dissecting every inch of the PU Men's BB program, and giving opinions about it till the cows come home by GBI, but I have yet to see anything written on why this program has tanked to depths never before seen.

Are you afraid to ruffle some feathers? This is inexcusable!

Why is that? Give us your opinion Kyle! This is not to be tolerated any longer.

This post was edited on 2/25 11:45 AM by PurdueTim14

This post was edited on 2/25 11:47 AM by PurdueTim14
Gee, I can understand being pissed about the team, athletic department, coach and their performances but, to me, calling out the editor on a free board is not fair in this situation. The University, team and fans are all his customers if you think about it. We are one of the few schools that even have a women's team board and I'm happy we do. This is not to be tolerated? I'm sure whatever penalty you give GBI, and I can think of one, won't ruffle their feathers that much. Sunset.

ADVERTISEMENT