ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Huggins doing Bob Huggins things...another DUI arrest.

More or less untouchable now… though even worse characters seem to come back over and over again. What do you all think? Two year hiatus, some visible effort to reform himself, and then back to coaching d1 somewhere?

More or less untouchable now… though even worse characters seem to come back over and over again. What do you all think? Two year hiatus, some visible effort to reform himself, and then back to coaching d1 somewhere?
I’m not sure he won big enough at WVU to justify an AD at a D1 school giving him another opportunity.

For example, Urban Meyer will get another chance, but he’s won really big at his last 3 stops. Plus he’s a lot younger.

His age is working against him too. I'd bet that he does not get another D-1 job.

And he’s gone. What a crazy finale to the Huggin’s era.

Had one of her highest rated transfer classes. Wonder if they stay or what’s gonna happen.

Pitino found a couple of new jobs! Anything is possible. So does he become an espn announcer while he sits back to find his next job?

Pitino found a couple of new jobs! Anything is possible. So does he become an espn announcer while he sits back to find his next job?
The way he mumbles it would be like having Jim Calhoun again. You could understand about every 4th word. Awful

I’m not sure he won big enough at WVU to justify an AD at a D1 school giving him another opportunity.

For example, Urban Meyer will get another chance, but he’s won really big at his last 3 stops. Plus he’s a lot younger.
Urban Meyer and Huggy Bear tri-coaching hoops with Slick Rick? Worth the price of non-admission.

Urban Meyer and Huggy Bear tri-coaching hoops with Slick Rick? Worth the price of non-admission.
1st off he's a 70 year old guy that should have learned from his mistakes. 2nd of all we all have vices and make mistakes. From the guys around WVU he's a really nice man. I feel sorry that this happened but don't excuse the behavior. Hope he learns from it and this doesn't define him.

It is my experience that driving with a shredded tire, is a dead give away, in someone having too much of Grandpa’s old cough medicine. The shredded tire can still be used for a flower planter, as are found in many city neighborhoods. So, not all is lost.
I did that after Walter Downing and DePaul beat the Boilers. Blew out my tire slamming into a curb, drove back to the apartment on it, didn't realize I had shredded it until the next morning. I am so lucky I never killed myself or anyone else drinking and driving.

• Wow
Reactions: DrEss and Schnelk
I did that after Walter Downing and DePaul beat the Boilers. Blew out my tire slamming into a curb, drove back to the apartment on it, didn't realize I had shredded it until the next morning. I am so lucky I never killed myself or anyone else drinking and driving.
It seems like just yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT