ADVERTISEMENT

BBG

Thought this was worthy of a thread.

Thank you for your service. Stay safe the next few months and God Bless!
Thanks. That means a lot, hopefully I can get what I need to get done in short order, but these things never go as planned. My trip starts Monday and I hope it is complete by the middle of June.

And no, conspirator theorists, while I work very closely with the military on these trips, I'm not standing a post and have it pretty easy (other than a lack of internet) compared to others.

That said, it still puts things in perspective every time I head over the pond. There are people fighting for our right to post here and act like idiots and get on each other's nerves over a sports program. And this time I am taking quite a few things to make sure they know it is appreciated. In fact, I am even taking a ND shirt for one soldier I know is there .. so that should give you an idea as to my level of commitment for these trips. :D

I may not always agree with what you post here BBG, but we're still brothers in arms, so keep your head down if you get in to the sh*t.

I don't often post much anymore, but when I lurk and read I always read BBGs and usually agree with them. So, keep your head down and get back here to post more.
wrd

Also don't agree with you on several things, but I wish you the best and that God will see you through.

Thanks. That means a lot, hopefully I can get what I need to get done in short order, but these things never go as planned. My trip starts Monday and I hope it is complete by the middle of June.

And no, conspirator theorists, while I work very closely with the military on these trips, I'm not standing a post and have it pretty easy (other than a lack of internet) compared to others.

That said, it still puts things in perspective every time I head over the pond. There are people fighting for our right to post here and act like idiots and get on each other's nerves over a sports program. And this time I am taking quite a few things to make sure they know it is appreciated. In fact, I am even taking a ND shirt for one soldier I know is there .. so that should give you an idea as to my level of commitment for these trips. :D

Safe travels and eternal gratitude for your commitment!

I too hate everything you post......just f@cking with you lol
Be safe and BTFU when you are able brother!

And it figures .. I get set to travel and they raise the threat level for all military bases. Which means that if it isn't lifted when I fly out, some bases close their on-base bars .... OH THE HUMANITY!

Seriously though, thank you all for the well wishes. Now if Swanigan commits before I leave, then all will be right with the world :D

Reactions: Boiler Buck
As a Veteran Brat (Vietnam) and brother of a Veteran (Iraq)...thanks for your service, best wishes and stay safe. Oh, and I always agree with some of the time.... ;)

Good luck and be safe. My gratitude for everything you have done for this country, BBG. My thanks to all the others on this board who have served.

As the son of a WWII vet and having worked with veterans at the VA for the past 15 years I'm forever greatful for what they and others like you have done and continue to do. Hurry back I'll miss your posts brother!!!

Thanks all again for the well wishes and what not. This is probably my last post for a while as I head off in to the great blue yonder tomorrow.

I leave you with a couple notes, one I have undeniable evidence on where Biggie is going and I will be sure to share it upon my return after he has committed ;)

And finally a line from one of my favorite TV series: "Ladies and gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

See you upon my return. Be well and BTFU!

Thanks all again for the well wishes and what not. This is probably my last post for a while as I head off in to the great blue yonder tomorrow.

I leave you with a couple notes, one I have undeniable evidence on where Biggie is going and I will be sure to share it upon my return after he has committed ;)

And finally a line from one of my favorite TV series: "Ladies and gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

Prayers to you and your family. These trips have got to be tough on them also. Hope to hear from you soon:)

Thanks for your service and you'll be missed around here until you back!

Stay safe over there man. I'm sure you and I will be arguing back and forth in no time! Thank you for your service.

Good luck and safe return. Thanks for protecting us. BTFU

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT