ADVERTISEMENT

BARNES WITH THE GAME SEALING INTERCEPTION!

was always a very solid player for us, never forgot that bogus targeting call against him vs Minny? in a crucial drive, the Lions - Bucs game was a very good watch, now it's time to enjoy some Smithwick's.
I think you're thinking of Rutgers. That call was absolute horseshit. I'd argue he was better than solid. He was a pretty good DE and an even better LB. He was a one man wrecking crew his sr year. Hoping Jenkins follows in his footsteps.

Reactions: z_one and pboiler18
I think you're thinking of Rutgers. That call was absolute horseshit. I'd argue he was better than solid. He was a pretty good DE and an even better LB. He was a one man wrecking crew his sr year. Hoping Jenkins follows in his footsteps.
another ? for you guys, didn't it seem that the play clock hit 0 before the snap on McCaffery's first TD run. Personally , I was hoping for the Niners in the game too

That call was absolutely horrendous. And if I remember right, that was the game that Rutgers put a TE or something in at QB and literally just ran him off tackle every play and we could not stop it without Barnes.

was always a very solid player for us, never forgot that bogus targeting call against him vs Minny? in a crucial drive, the Lions - Bucs game was a very good watch, now it's time to enjoy some Smithwick's.
Perhaps the greatest part of that pick was that it guarantees a Boiler in the Super Bowl. Yes, Frisco has Graham, the Lions have Barnes. One of those play in the SB. FWIW, of course, Big George is still in the running with the Chiefs.
Also, did anyone see who Jerrod Goff high-fived first after Barnes' pick? My daughter pointed out a street-clothed David Blough! (Practice Squad.)

Reactions: z_one
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT