ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona Dec. 16th

Mandeville LA

Junior
Nov 11, 2015
Just booked flights to Indy. 99% sure I have tickets but not confirmed. If it falls through will be going the scalping route. Looking forward to seeing Purdue play in a big game. Not sure if there are regular hang out's down in Indy, but if any of you have suggestions of places to grab a few beers and hang out with fellow Boilermaker fans, drop them below.

We have gone to all of the Crossroads games and Davidson last year. Have our tickets for Arizona and really looking forward to it. You will hear people put down the Crossroads and downtown Indy. But I don't share that opinion. We have always had a great time before, during and after the games. This match up could be special. I hope we have a great crowd!

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
We have gone to all of the Crossroads games and Davidson last year. Have our tickets for Arizona and really looking forward to it. You will hear people put down the Crossroads and downtown Indy. But I don't share that opinion. We have always had a great time before, during and after the games. This match up could be special. I hope we have a great crowd!
Will be there too! Would be great to see a 1 v 2 matchup !!

Just a PSA: The NFL has changed the Colts/Steelers game to a 4:30 kickoff on December 16th. So downtown Indy will be VERY busy that day. Plan accordingly.

Reactions: Woodsa
Just a PSA: The NFL has changed the Colts/Steelers game to a 4:30 kickoff on December 16th. So downtown Indy will be VERY busy that day. Plan accordingly.
Thanks for the heads up. Didn’t even realize this game was on a Saturday…I see they have 2 other games on Saturday too…wonder why they decided to do that?

Reactions: Woodsa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT