ADVERTISEMENT

Antonio Allen. Wow.

boilerpt

All-American
May 2, 2003
Check out Rabjohns twitter feed. It might have been easier to list the drugs he wasn't arrested for.

Last edited:
With everything Allen was apparently involved in, I can't imagine this was a surprise to anyone around him. It'll be interesting to see if anyone else was involved as well.

It really is kind of sad. IU aside, why even put yourself in that situation? Boggles my mind.

Even when he was at Ben Davis there was talk about him being involved in that industry. I don't think you're going to see many people say "I can't believe he would be involved in this sort of thing" and the like.

Even when he was at Ben Davis there was talk about him being involved in that industry. I don't think you're going to see many people say "I can't believe he would be involved in this sort of thing" and the like.
Another one of IU's cluster of 4 stars in that class is gone. IU sure has a lot of drug issues with their players in football and basketball. These talented athletes are so stupid to flush their futures down the toilet by getting themselves branded as DRUG USERS. A one time weed bust is one thing, but many of IU's guys who've been caught are multiple time offenders. Very stupid. I'm glad it wasn't one of our guys.

I think I heard it somewhere that his dad may have been a dealer when AA was in high school. Really sad. This is a good example of how upbringing impacts choices and/or one's level of caring if what they're doing is right or wrong. I mean, it's one thing to go out drinking and get carried away one night, maybe even drive a vehicle when you shouldn't, etc. But becoming a drug dealer is not a one-time impairment of judgment like those incidents, this is more/less a lifestyle that he chose, all the while rationalizing the fact that its illegal and carries significant risk if caught.

On a related note, the funny part of all this (if there is one)... the informant who was working with the police on the drug buy from Allen tried to keep some of the meth he bought. He stashed it in his car and got busted doing it... yes, he tried to steal drugs from the police that he bought with their money during a sting operation! That's like something you'd see on one of those World's Dumbest Criminals shows.

Reactions: nhalkias
I think I heard it somewhere that his dad may have been a dealer when AA was in high school. Really sad. This is a good example of how upbringing impacts choices and/or one's level of caring if what they're doing is right or wrong. I mean, it's one thing to go out drinking and get carried away one night, maybe even drive a vehicle when you shouldn't, etc. But blah, blah, blah...

On a related note, the funny part of all this (if there is one)... the informant who was working with the police on the drug buy from Allen tried to keep some of the meth he bought. He stashed it in his car and got busted doing it... yes, he tried to steal drugs from the police that he bought with their money during a sting operation! That's like something you'd see on one of those World's Dumbest Criminals shows.

When the police said "the informant stashed the meth in his Radio Flyer wagon", I'm pretty sure that they weren't referring to a station wagon.

joedirt_zpskgc7j3mp.jpg

Anyway, it gives a whole new meaning to "Protect the Rock", now doesn't it? Thanks for your spin, Statey!

Last edited:
Thanks for your spin, Statey!
You're welcome?... I guess? Certainly wasn't trying to paint Allen to be a victim just because of his dad's issues; Allen's an adult, made his own choices, and will (and should) suffer the consequences.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT