ADVERTISEMENT

Anti-Science Science Deniers (liberals)

CWS

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2001
From what I have seen in other threads, it is amazing how some are afraid of debate and resort to name-calling - both sides. On another topic, anyone with a scientific bone in their body (aka "consensus") can agree that life begins before birth, yet the left is afraid to debate that part of the abortion question. It is typically answered by "my body, my rights". By avoiding that question, they don't have to debate the politically devastating argument of "when is it okay to kill a living baby?" They fear they will lose their "we care more than conservatives" self-labeling. There is a definite reason why partial-birth abortion is rarely described as it truly happens -- a living full term baby is delivered to the shoulders, a large-bore needle is then injected into the soft spot of the baby's head and the brain is scrambled with the needle or injected with toxins prior to the delivery of the rest of the formerly or still kicking body. This is sickly inhumane at 40 weeks. This is sickly inhumane at 35 weeks. This is sickly inhumane at 30 weeks....... You get where this is going. I have so much passion for Purdue, but I am going to make this my final post as I believe this board causes more anxiety for me than pleasure. I have always tried to be a positive poster and I appreciate everyone's passion, and I especially like those that are not flamethrowers. I know that no one will miss me, even after 12+ years on this site, but I am happy that my last post is about something that truly matters. For those about to tell me, I will not let the door hit me on the way out.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Science or "Science" - you make the call

Well played, sir.

Originally posted by CWS:
From what I have seen in other threads, it is amazing how some are afraid of debate and resort to name-calling - both sides. On another topic, anyone with a scientific bone in their body (aka "consensus") can agree that life begins before birth, yet the left is afraid to debate that part of the abortion question. It is typically answered by "my body, my rights". By avoiding that question, they don't have to debate the politically devastating argument of "when is it okay to kill a living baby?" They fear they will lose their "we care more than conservatives" self-labeling. There is a definite reason why partial-birth abortion is rarely described as it truly happens -- a living full term baby is delivered to the shoulders, a large-bore needle is then injected into the soft spot of the baby's head and the brain is scrambled with the needle or injected with toxins prior to the delivery of the rest of the formerly or still kicking body. This is sickly inhumane at 40 weeks. This is sickly inhumane at 35 weeks. This is sickly inhumane at 30 weeks....... You get where this is going. I have so much passion for Purdue, but I am going to make this my final post as I believe this board causes more anxiety for me than pleasure. I have always tried to be a positive poster and I appreciate everyone's passion, and I especially like those that are not flamethrowers. I know that no one will miss me, even after 12+ years on this site, but I am happy that my last post is about something that truly matters. For those about to tell me, I will not let the door hit me on the way out.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
And well stated.

shorter version

you liberals don't like to debate so let me leave this debate argument here then leave and not debate it.

Re: shorter version

Originally posted by qazplm:
you liberals don't like to debate so let me leave this debate argument here then leave and not debate it.
You know who else didn't like to debate just like liberals? Hitler.

/thread

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT