ADVERTISEMENT

and the Beat Goes On

So, go ahead and list the populations of the countries he listed.
Here, I'll help you start:
China and India are both about 1.5B
USA: 350M
O-Kaaaay…..
May we throw China out, as its governmental influence over its economy & wealth distribution make comparisons to a free country's economy of no significance ??
India ?? Only a fraction of its huge population is subject to the same metrics as the long list of modern, Western-type economies.

O-Kaaaay…..
May we throw China out, as its governmental influence over its economy & wealth distribution make comparisons to a free country's economy of no significance ??
India ?? Only a fraction of its huge population is subject to the same metrics as the long list of modern, Western-type economies.

Fine, throw out China and India.
What's the population of those other countries?
To be fair, we should probably also include their GDP.

In the lefty and Dems world of "Everyone gets a trophy", the wealth gap isn't 'fair'.
Well guess what? Life aint fair. Not everyone gets to be wealthy. Not everyone gets to be healthy. Not everyone scratches off the winning lottery ticket.
But again, there's no other country on the planet where the opportunity exists to try and fulfill your dreams. (unless of course you're stuck on the democrat plantation and believe in victimhood).
Too bad you're not teaching world macro-economics at the doctoral level, at a prestigious university.
No doubt faculty & students would be enthralled with your " Life ain't fair" introduction to the most exhaustive studies of economic theories.
"No other country on the planet...…(provides) for the existence of dream fulfillment" ??
I GUESS someone's made a dumber statement, on here, to begin the New Year.....but I don't think it's very likely...….

In the lefty and Dems world of "Everyone gets a trophy", the wealth gap isn't 'fair'.
Well guess what? Life aint fair. Not everyone gets to be wealthy. Not everyone gets to be healthy. Not everyone scratches off the winning lottery ticket.
But again, there's no other country on the planet where the opportunity exists to try and fulfill your dreams. (unless of course you're stuck on the democrat plantation and believe in victimhood).
Almost every country in the world has freedom and opportunity to fulfill dreams. Wtf are you talking about?

Reactions: doubleyous
Fine, throw out China and India.
What's the population of those other countries?
To be fair, we should probably also include their GDP.
My God, don't be so helpless...
Top 20 GDP
I opted for the Credit Suisse report of wealthiest because it was easier to use and I already had it.
Actually, much of the info from the 2019 report (including population) is even in Wikipedia lists,

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT