ADVERTISEMENT

Add another Democrat city that is succumbing to violence

TheGunner

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
Another Democrat city that needs the national guard to patrol its city due to rampant crime.

Get job Joezo🤡

Another Democrat city that needs the national guard to patrol its city due to rampant crime.

Get job Joezo🤡

What did you think of the FB game on Saturday?

What did you think of the FB game on Saturday?
somewhat disappointing. But I fully expected some growing pains with a new staff and HC.

I don’t think Fresno is a bad football team and believe they’d finish 3rd 4th in the B1G West.

We shall see

Get job Joezo🤡

Democrat city............. you one simple man eh?

Larger cities are typically going to be Dem based on a lot of factors.

It's funny Jacksonville, a Republican stronghold has a Democrat mayor again. lol

It's funny Jacksonville, a Republican stronghold has a Democrat mayor again. lol
Does the democrat policies (such as not prosecuting theft and increasing amount of theft for felony prosecution) cause democrat cities to succumb to the criminals that run rampant there today?

Why has it become a problem TODAY?

Give me a densely populated area that didn't/doesn't have above average crime. I don't think Capone had Kokomo, Indiana on his high list of places to set up a racketeering operation.

I always just have to wonder when someone posts an avatar showing themself as a dumbass and turns out they are one , just what goes through your mind when you do that?

Get job Joezo🤡

All part of the Lyndon Johnson plan created years ago seen in action. Ask @BNIBoiler about it.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Shrug, my only goal here is to occasionally come over to the general forum a little intoxicated to match up with the stupidity for laughs. damn grammar!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT