ADVERTISEMENT

3-1 BY BIG SEASON

Jan 17, 2012
We need to be 3-1 by BIG season or the year is over. I can't believe we have a worse coach than Hope. Worse in recruiting, coaching, development, motivation, preparation, the whole smear. What was Burke thinking. He used to be the best AD in the conference. Definitely living on reputation now. What is Hazell good for?Seriously!

We need to be 3-1 by BIG season or the year is over. I can't believe we have a worse coach than Hope. Worse in recruiting, coaching, development, motivation, preparation, the whole smear. What was Burke thinking. He used to be the best AD in the conference. Definitely living on reputation now. What is Hazell good for?Seriously!

Sounds like you've already decided the year is over.

haha. Wow there guy.

In all seriousness, I dont think they have to go 1-3 at all. I think they need to bond as a team when the chips are down and all 11 play with the best effort they can give.

Hazells teams have been great at talking this talk, but then they get punched in the face, hang in for about a quarter, and the ugly losses follow. I say this because imo, they could get 1-6 or 1-8 and finish out with wins by playing as if they bought.

Burke has been and never will be more than a bean counter. He was handed Keady and Painter. Made a good hire with Tiller, everything else is garbage.

Where are you getting your meth now than Allen is locked up? Get a life loosier.

Reactions: O.H. Lee
Whoa, big fella, patience. This staff is doing more right than wrong. Let's see where they sit at Thanksgiving before we run them out of town.

Reactions: BBG and rbaggie
Sounds like you've already decided the year is over.
He did the same thing I think during the slump of the basketball pre-season last year. I've never seen someone completely give up so quickly in my life.

I'm certainly frustrated and critical with the football staff, but I still try to remain supportive and hopeful at least. This guy just gives up at the slightest bit of adversity it seems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT