ADVERTISEMENT

2023 commit Nicole melious playing still

Apparently she has re-opened recruiting.

Looks like she's really had a good start to the summer bball season. She received offers from Rutgers and Seton Hall recently and I'd imagine more will follow, especially if she continues the high level of play.

Looks like she's really had a good start to the summer bball season. She received offers from Rutgers and Seton Hall recently and I'd imagine more will follow, especially if she continues the high level of play.
And Ohio State! It will be a fight.

It seems rare that a player backs of their commitment and then recommits to the same school.

Reactions: jindy
She jumped on her first major offer, now that she opened it back up I highly doubt she comes to Purdue.

It seems rare that a player backs of their commitment and then recommits to the same school.

Very true. Given the challenges that will hurt chances for a good season this year(Karissa's injury and the loss of last year's leaders) it will be difficult to show recruits that the program is on the upswing. Hoping for the best but not expecting great things.

Very true. Given the challenges that will hurt chances for a good season this year(Karissa's injury and the loss of last year's leaders) it will be difficult to show recruits that the program is on the upswing. Hoping for the best but not expecting great things.
Assuming there is a season. :(

Reactions: jindy
Assuming there is a season. :(

True. I suspect we'll end up with a conference only season, beginning with the second semester. Of course things are very fluid now so it's possible there won't be college football or basketball, etc this year. With the loss of Karissa that would actually(possibly) benefit Purdue women's basketball, oddly enough.

Reactions: DocRon
Interesting, Purdue’s offer is not a “major offer”? I would agree with that sad perspective.

time to change horses...

What?? Nobody said Purdue was not a major offer. It was just one of the first. She has other major conference options now as well. Unfortunate but nobody said Purdue wasn't a major offer.

Reactions: mathboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT