ADVERTISEMENT

“It’s not a lie if you believe it.” -George Costanza

What would you rather have?

A class with a handful of studs, quite a few good players, and a few projects (based on stars)

OR

One stud and the rest good players

I got kicked off of Peegs the other day,so can someone tell us what they are saying now.

I got kicked off of Peegs the other day,so can someone tell us what they are saying now.

Basically saying the average star is 2.92 for both teams and that they will pass us on average recruit.

I think we see an uptick on ratings after their senior years. These players are the best we have recruited in a while. Maybe Bell and Sampson and it's a slam dunk class.

Reactions: ChuckJr
Basically saying the average star is 2.92 for both teams and that they will pass us on average recruit.

I think we see an uptick on ratings after their senior years. These players are the best we have recruited in a while. Maybe Bell and Sampson and it's a slam dunk class.

Don’t think they’ll pass us. We’re already up 4 to 1 on 4* recruits and I don’t think they’ll land 3 more. And there’s a good chance we land a few more 4* guys too.

Don’t think they’ll pass us. We’re already up 4 to 1 on 4* recruits and I don’t think they’ll land 3 more. And there’s a good chance we land a few more 4* guys too.

I agree I think we get 2 more 4 star players. I don't see any from their offers that would realistically have a chance at.

Thanks.While some of their fans are delusional,I do admire the loyal IU fans who have stuck with them in football for a long time.The last Hoosier Football Coach who left with a winning record was BoMcMillan,and he left in 1947!There cant be a lot of people still alive that can remember him as their coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT