ADVERTISEMENT

“I am going to shut down the virus”

The problem is this is a free country and it is difficult to make anybody do anything. If we were at a vaccination rate of 95% instead of about 60% we would be in a better place.
The key is this is a free country and shouldn't face loss of jobs if not vaccinated. I had a choice of being vaccinated or lose my job so yeah I got the jab. Even if we were 95% vaccinate Omicron would still be running rampant as well as the next variant will do the same.

The key is this is a free country and shouldn't face loss of jobs if not vaccinated. I had a choice of being vaccinated or lose my job so yeah I got the jab. Even if we were 95% vaccinate Omicron would still be running rampant as well as the next variant will do the same.
Free countries will have a difficult time controlling things like Covid. Have we controlled it? If we were 95% vaccinated, there would be far fewer hospitalizations, full ICU's etc.

Free countries will have a difficult time controlling things like Covid. Have we controlled it? If we were 95% vaccinated, there would be far fewer hospitalizations, full ICU's etc.
Folks who don’t like it are free to move to China. Or Canada.

And who can forget @boilersteel ’s love letter about why he voted for Biden??? 😂

“I'm excited to get back to the constitutional norms and institutions that have been damaged over the last 4 years.
I'm excited to see our government care about and lead the whole country, not just the people that voted for them.
I'm excited to see policy to promote good stewardship of our environment and natural resources.
I'm excited to see policies that show stable governance that gives consumer and business confidence to grow the economy for the long term.
I'm excited for our country to be a leader in diplomacy in the world stage again and to have strong relationships with our allies and hold our enemies accountable.

That's a pretty general and not inclusive/conclusive list.”

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
And who can forget @boilersteel ’s love letter about why he voted for Biden??? 😂

“I'm excited to get back to the constitutional norms and institutions that have been damaged over the last 4 years.
I'm excited to see our government care about and lead the whole country, not just the people that voted for them.
I'm excited to see policy to promote good stewardship of our environment and natural resources.
I'm excited to see policies that show stable governance that gives consumer and business confidence to grow the economy for the long term.
I'm excited for our country to be a leader in diplomacy in the world stage again and to have strong relationships with our allies and hold our enemies accountable.

That's a pretty general and not inclusive/conclusive list.”
What happened to him?

So Biden is now agreeing with how Trump wanted this dealt with but liberals all bitched about it being handled at the state level? I notice not a single post by any of the board libs in this thread
You’re right!! Any of the board clowns want to chime in??? “STEP UP AND BE COUNTED” as @BuilderBob6 says!!

@PurdueFan1
@PUBV
@indy35
@jdevers1
@DG Boiler
@BNIBoiler (who won’t because he’s very stupid and only yaps on about racism and fake news)
@boilersteel (where’d you go?? Still looking for a vaccine for your 18 month old??)

The key is this is a free country and shouldn't face loss of jobs if not vaccinated. I had a choice of being vaccinated or lose my job so yeah I got the jab.
would you continue getting the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc shot if it continues escalating?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT